• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Timer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Rio Grande Valley
    Before we left San Diego the doctor I had through our HMO looked like, and had a name that indicated, he was middle eastern. During a routine appointment he asked me "Are there any guns in your home?" I looked him in the eye and asked, "Are there any Quran's in your home?" He smiled and said, "Point taken." The subject never came up again. :)

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    My new doc with the VA has never asked. He's cool as hell though. His nurse that works for him though.....that dude keeps trying to pin me with PTSD. I gotta watch myself around that guy....

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    That's exactly what I tell him, TxDad. I tell him I have the same symptoms any adult who's trying to get by in life should have.

I was just kidding btw. Yea, Its like people think you should be on meds or something if you get in a fight, or get mad. Or if you're depressed you need to take other meds. But if you are always walking around in life as happy as can be, you must be on meds. Ergo, we are all screwed. lol

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    My DR. Is a former spec ops medic and a customer of mine. We talked about this awhile back and he said that its none of a DR's business if a patient owned a gun unless they were being treated for a gsw or were being treated for mental illness and possibly suicidal/homicidal.

It's not something that should be asked if you are there for a flu shot or a routine check up.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would say....yes I have 2 million Browning 50 cals, 20K German Panther V tanks, 15K Minuteman III ICBMs, and 2 cases of budweiser beer
    Sounds like your low on beer.

Assuming you consider that Buttwiper is beer.......
    devil-smiley-039.gif
    icon_crackup.gif
    nutkick0.gif

Top Bottom