• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • milspec45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    On GunTalk today they had an interesting discussion about the Department of Defense's last week decision to discontinue selling used brass to re-manufacturers in the U.S. effective immediately. One of the Guests was the owner of Georgia Arms Attention the 5th largest manufacturer in the states. He confirmed this new policy and said that the cost of .223 ammo alone would be .90 cents EACH in 3 months.

ACT NOW Contact your Representitives NOW

FORGET THE GUN BAN LISTS. THE BATTLE WITH THIS ADMINISTRATION HAS BEGUN FOR YOUR 2cd AMMENDMENT RIGHTS.
    Lynx Defense

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Appreciate the heads up, but looked around first, you'd see it's already posted and being discussed. Any opportunity for real or manufactured paranoia and panic get's posted on ever gun site on the web within 14 seconds. I think there is a task force standing by ready to act.

The little bit of info you've posted could augment what little bit of info there is here.

I still haven't seen anything more that emails and rumor from private companies, but maybe the DMRS or DLA will figure out what the all the shenanigans is about and why there's only dear in the headlight response from any government agency so far.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Well then. I guess DoD will need more money in the budget if they aren't making any by selling brass

Well we foot the bill anyway huh? I guess it doesn't really matter how theey take it right?

Top Bottom