• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I have been looking at some full auto NFA stuff since our conversation about TXcop's fa colt. It seems like the UZIs are probably the cheapest way to get into a machine-gun. I was wondering if anyone has one, if they think it's pretty awesome and are there parts out there to repair it?

I would go all out and get the little shoulder stock and a silencer.
    DK Firearms

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    I have a Vector arms carbine, been wanting to SBR it, Cheap parts and mags are everywhere. Accurate and fun, but definitely not a light weight weapon lol

legionkahn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    kaufman tx
    I have the pistol version. Like dcav said , they are heavy / very heavy. It is the heaviest pistol i have held. As far as a shooter, they are fun .

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I had a F/A Vector and now I have a F/A Factory IMI. I have Gemtech Mossad and MK-9K. It is an extremely quiet gun.

Parts are easy to find.

Two guns I will never sell are my Uzi & MP5.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I learned to shoot one when I was 4 years old, my father was a dealer. They're easy to shoot, solid and reliable, with range guns recorded into the millions of rounds.
    There are less expensive options, such as the Sten and these.

Eli

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    The Uzi is surprisingly accurate too. Just have to dial in the sights a bit. 32 round mags can be had for less than 10 bucks. Do yourself a favor and buy the Uzi UPULA loader the mags are a bitch to load.

biyf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Waco area
    I love the Uzi's and they are a lot of fun to me. However, a lot of guys seems to think the full sized Uzi's are boring to shoot, maybe because of the lower RPM rate. A mini uzi is a whole lot more fun to shoot because it's over 1200RPM, but is also quite a bit pricier, say over 8K.

A lot of guys get a MAC for their first Class 3. There are tons of accessories and even complete uppers out there for the MAC's that really give you a lot of bang for your buck.

If you do get an Uzi, I'd suggest a registered receiver gun over a bolt gun. Check out UziTalk where you will see tons of discussion on Uzi vs. mac vs. other entry-level subguns such as the Stemple or Sten.

Top Bottom