• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodwzrd1010

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    irving tx
    I have a Late 70's Early 80's TED WILLIAMS MODEL 70, Made by Winchester, same as Model 70. I am Original Owner with Less than 20 Rds Down the Pipe. Also has a a Scope, it's a TASCO TR624X40. does anyone know what the Value might be. Here is a PIC
    001-5.gif
    Gun Zone Deals

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    There is a Sears Model 53A which is also a Winchester Model 70 with a plain stock and no jeweling on the bolt over on GB. The seller is asking $425 buy now, and $399 starting bid with no bids so far. I have one of those and it is a great shooter and a Winchester Model 70 quality rifle but I believe that price is too high for the shape that one is in.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Blue Book says this: "...A general guideline for Sears Roebuck and related labels is that values are generally lower than those of the major factory models from which they were derived. Remember, 99% of Sears Roebuck and related label guns get priced by their shootability factor in today's competitive marketplace, not collectability..." A new (post 1964) Model 70 Standard, graded at 95% would be worth about $300.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Major retailers putting their own names on rifles and shotguns was very common in the 60's. It is the same quality as the big name maker but it isn't as collectible. It's a nice rifle!

Flash

woodwzrd1010

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    irving tx
    Thanks Roger, it is Nice. I have had it since the 70's I guess when my Dad worked at SEARS. I have it up for Sale for $450, WITH NO TAKERS. If I can't get that
    I'm gonna keep.

Top Bottom