Texas SOT

Does anyone know how to do a European mount?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    True enough. Dove hunting is not enough, birds fly over, bang bang, limited out= fun. Being good friends with the 70 year old rancher of over 20000 acres with management tags and being told to shoot up the doe, reload your brass over the night and go out again to feed the local roughneck population= priceless.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    True enough. Dove hunting is not enough, birds fly over, bang bang, limited out= fun. Being good friends with the 70 year old rancher of over 20000 acres with management tags and being told to shoot up the doe, reload your brass over the night and go out again to feed the local roughneck population= priceless.

very cool.

you gonna invite the the TGT Senior Members next time around?

;)

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    I would love to, but it was hard enough to get him to let me be a part of it, I gave him some IMR4350 and a smoked brisket, as well, I had to get my sister to marry his nephew.
    It's the Meyer ranch out near Sonora. The place is on both sides of I-10 and has more active oil traffic on it than I care to admit. That's really the only problem, stalking through the brush and all of the sudden here comes a convoy of workover trucks or a fracture job takes place and the ground starts shaking around you. I always tell the rancher what I see out there and he always says the same thing, "you never know what you'll see come by out there." I've found abandoned vehicles and even an old ranch house that he never knew about, and he's been there his whole life.
    Next time I head out that way, i'll have to get a picture of a shed that my brother in law found out there. It was only one side, and had 12 points, 3 were non-typical drop tines that curled around the base and dwarfed my 10 point.

joeb4065

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    bellville
    I agree with the fire ant process, just don't pull it out too soon unless you have a strong stomach. Also, you need to put it where the dogs and coyotes can't get to it...

Top Bottom