Venture Surplus ad

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE in TEXAS that the NRA IS MOVING TO??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Charlie, This may well be an EXCELLENCE chance to REFORMAT the NRA & RETURN IT to the ordinary members, who are NOT interested in "getting rich" at the expense of the membership.

yours, satx

Yes, BUT, as long as LaPierre controls the "Nominating Committee", the entire deal will remain corrupt !

leVieux

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Yes, BUT, as long as LaPierre controls the "Nominating Committee", the entire deal will remain corrupt !

leVieux

LeVieux,

As any life-member of the NRA CAN independently RUN for the BOARD, "PePe La Pew" (I think of him as the "FRENCHIFIED" SKUNK) CANNOT really control the nominating process, though he certainly LIKES TO.

Over the years, any number of "independent candidates" have run for & won a seat.

yours, satx

cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    As others have said, I doubt they'll actually move to Texas. I lived 3 miles down Hwy 50 from their headquarters in Fairfax, VA, and the NRA campus has the National Firearms Museum, a 50 yard indoor range in the back under the parking lot, and all of their corporate offices. I suppose if they are forced to sell it, they might be able to if they divest the range from the offices.

A quick note, not too long ago the new Democratic majority in the House of Delegates and the Governor's goons tried to pass a law that required any range connected to an office building having more that 50 employees would be shut down as a safety hazard. Of course what these bozos didn't pay attention to was the range was actually a stand alone facility that only had a small portion the parking lot in common with the building (as the range roof). Fortunately cooler heads prevailed as the bill would only have impacted one place, the NRA Range. Lawyers were waiting to sue over that obvious targeting.

But if they did move here, Manor has my vote. Surrounded by lots of commercial property for sale and a lot of new housing developments. Not that far from the Capital and Airport but far enough from the loonies to make protesting difficult.

Top Bottom