Texas SOT

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE in TEXAS that the NRA IS MOVING TO??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    OMG! Are you sure it's not Voss?
    No, it’s Doss
    DossTexasPostOffice106JParson.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    toddnjoyce,

Frankly, I seriously doubt if "our much admired" (Sarcasm Button: ON.) County Judge AND/OR the Mayor will be in office much longer. = Because of the mostly needless & massive overreach of the lockdowns here, people are becoming "sick to death" of both of those CLUELESS TWITS.

I believe that they will be VOTED OUT in a massive landslide at the next city/county election. = The "Chamber of Commerce crowd" won't be able to save them this go-round.

yours, sat

That’s nice, it’s just rearranging deck chairs. Doesn’t do anything to cleanse the cess pool of public corruption that is and has been the city and the county going back to the pre-1955 era.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    That’s nice, it’s just rearranging deck chairs. Doesn’t do anything to cleanse the cess pool of public corruption that is and has been the city and the county going back to the pre-1955 era.

toddnjoyce,

AND you REALLY expect me to be able to solve all of Bexar County's many problems??
    (I helped GET RID of our GROSSLY OVERPAID & 100% CROOKED City Manager, though my friends & I tried valiantly to get her FIRED FOR CAUSE .)

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I'll welcome the NRA minus the blue suits like Wayne Lapew! I guy @ the annual M.G. shoot I attend is always bring former NRA presidents. Pisses me off how you can't bring up the NRA around them!

baboon,

IMVHO, the FIRST thing that needs doing BEFORE/AFTER the move to TEXAS is to FIRE "Peppy La Pew", i.e., the SKUNK in the 3000.oo suits.

yours, satx

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Let me get this straight. Their headquarters is in Virginia, New York is suing them, so they are moving to Texas? Got it. HQ in VA, and look what happened to that state.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Let me get this straight. Their headquarters is in Virginia, New York is suing them, so they are moving to Texas? Got it. HQ in VA, and look what happened to that state.

Bozz10mm,

ALL that the move really means is that NY will have to sue the NRA in TEXAS & before a TEXAS JURY.
    (At least according to the Harvard Law School's Dean)

yours, satx

Top Bottom