Patriot Mobile

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE in TEXAS that the NRA IS MOVING TO??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    No, it’s Doss
    DossTexasPostOffice106JParson.jpg
    Is the feed store still open?

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    That’s been closed for a long time
    I know. I was just having fun. Believe this or not, I met a young couple from Cherokee in Mason a few years back. First people I ever met from there and I had relatives in Pontotoc, Field Creek and Llano.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    Sad to say, but unless the NRA does some serious housecleaning and a change in leadership of the organization, it really doesn't matter one bit where they move to.

They are still the only gun rights organization that matters. All the others combined don’t have half the pull of the NRA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    They are still the only gun rights organization that matters. All the others combined don’t have half the pull of the NRA.

How much pull they have is irrelevant if they have problems at the top and aren't doing what the member pay them to do.

If you are satisfied with what they do, then keep paying your dues. I'm sure WLP will appreciate a new suit, or tie!

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    I am very happy with their results. But I came from an antigun state and appreciate what they do for gun owners. Most people here don’t pay attention to their results. They just get caught up on the anti-gun propaganda against them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I am very happy with their results. But I came from an antigun state and appreciate what they do for gun owners. Most people here don’t pay attention to their results. They just get caught up on the anti-gun propaganda against them.

Please then tell us exactly what they have been doing for gun owners for the last ten or fifteen years?

What exactly have they accomplished?

Where were they in defending against "bumpstocks" being banned?

Like I said, if you want to support the NRA, that's entirely your business and none of mine. But, the vast majority of my family left the NRA several years ago, and won't send one dime on support until they clean house and make some major changes in the organization.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    To whatever city gives them the best deal! Most likely Dallas or Houston banking centers. It's all about $$. When you guys gonna learn?
    Most of us shoot at gun ranges but i don't now how long they will even last with the demonrats everywhere. Can't buy ammo and the ranges shut down.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    To whatever city gives them the best deal! Most likely Dallas or Houston banking centers. It's all about $$. When you guys gonna learn?
    Most of us shoot at gun ranges but i don't now how long they will even last with the demonrats everywhere. Can't buy ammo and the ranges shut down.

Please enlighten all of us what the NRA is doing to combat the problem?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Counterpoint: Texas is not exactly the epitome of a pro-2A state. I submit TPC 30.06 and 30.07 and lack of constitutional carry as exhibits A and B.

It should be noted that Texas started to outlaw open carry in 1866 and continued to do so for nearly 150 years.

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx

Harris County is 110% blue so it may not be Houston

Top Bottom