• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    I am going to the car show at the Dallas Convention Center tomorrow. Does anyone know if there is a restriction (3006 sign) at the convention center?
    Lynx Defense

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I am going to the car show at the Dallas Convention Center tomorrow. Does anyone know if there is a restriction (3006 sign) at the convention center?

The Convention Center is owned by the City of Dallas. 30.06 is non-applicable there.

I have been to the center many times, and never seen a sign.

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    Do me a favor?

Check out the new Nissan 370Z and give a report?

LOL, I didn't read this until just now, Monday morning. Yes they had the 370Z there. They also had the GT (something) which, I believe is the faster sportier version of the 370. As a matter of fact, the Nissan had to "tone it down" to make it legal to sell here in the US. According to Nissan. I have some pictures and will post them when I get my camera at lunch today.

My wife and son drug me to the car show. I have a cold and didn't really want to go, but tried to be a good sport. My wife and son were looking at the cars that were so expensive that they were not practical for us to buy (dream cars). Well, I checked out the cars we could afford to buy at this time. My wife kept fussing at me and making me get out of them. She said we have to keep the cars we have now for at least 10 years. Admittedly our cars are less than two years old, but why go to a car show if your not shopping? LOL

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    I believe the white car is the 370Z. The red one is the GTR which is a faster, fancier, and more expensive version of the 370Z. I would take either one, but my 17 year old son prefers the performance of the GTR. Figures. LOL

btw-we were not allowed to touch these particular cars, much less sit in one! They looked nice though!

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I believe the white car is the 370Z. The red one is the GTR which is a faster, fancier, and more expensive version of the 370Z. I would take either one, but my 17 year old son prefers the performance of the GTR. Figures. LOL

btw-we were not allowed to touch these particular cars, much less sit in one! They looked nice though!

Awesome! Thanks

Top Bottom