• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    IF YOU THINK YOU NEED TO CARRRY A LONGUN INTO WALMART WITH YOU TO SHOP I'D SUGGESTMOVING TO BETTER NIEGHBORHOOD!
    I don’t go to Walmart without a gun but it is concealed. I would bet carrying a long gun openly at Walmart might be interpreted as trying to alarm the locals and make a case for a disorderly conduct charge. Something a YouTube video maker might make. Wasn’t someone shot while examining a airgun at Walmart?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I actually think intimidating others IS a legitimate need. There are situations where carrying a rifle would intimidate people who would do me harm. Like the lawyer in MO when the BLM thugs came to his neighborhood.
    <>

Yes, but, he did point his AR at them. She did same w/ her pistol.

IDK Missouri Laws ?

<>

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I actually think intimidating others IS a legitimate need. There are situations where carrying a rifle would intimidate people who would do me harm. Like the lawyer in MO when the BLM thugs came to his neighborhood.
    THEY WERE ALSO ON PRIVATE PROPERTY THEY ALSO FELT THREATENED BY THE MOB OF PEOPLECOMING ONTO THEIR PROPERTY MUCH DIFFERENT THAN BEING IN PUBLIC WITH A LONG GUN!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I just went to gas-up for our Houston trip in the AM and heard some genius on radio telling his audience that citizens shouldn’t be allowed to carry long-guns in public b/c of others’ ’’perceptions’’.

Wished I could have asked him just how many other Constitutional RIGHTS should be subject to negation by liberals’ ‘’perceptions’’ ?

How much more of this will Americans take without an explosion ?

?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

I just went to gas-up for our Houston trip in the AM and heard some genius on radio telling his audience that citizens shouldn’t be allowed to carry long-guns in public b/c of others’ ’’perceptions’’.

Wished I could have asked him just how many other Constitutional RIGHTS should be subject to negation by liberals’ ‘’perceptions’’ ?

How much more of this will Americans take without an explosion ?

?
    YOU MUST THINKONLY YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

We all must learn what our Ancestors knew: Laws & Courts cannot replace ethics, responsibility, & religion, to keep order in society.

Today’s ‘’violent wilderness’’ is mostly urban, and intentionally caused/fostered by democrat policies and malicious ‘’educators’’.

The same folks demanding to disarm us non-criminal Citizens.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom