• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Do you mean "do liberals with an agenda often partake of perfectly legal activities, then spin them to seem sinister in order to justify an extremist goal?"

The answer is yes.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Liberal spook gets to buy an AK and bash it. So he has his cake and eats it, too.

Who here believes he got rid of the AK after writing the article?

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    He cuts the receiver in half at the end of the vid. Nothing says he didnt just get another receiver though.

Didn't watch the vid. So he cut a $20 flat that even he realizes is pointless. REBEL! I still have a feeling he has that parts kit in the back of his closet for a rainy decade. I mean, really- he cuts the receiver in half now that he conveniently knows how to fix it again. If he wanted the thing gone he would have tossed it in acid or melted it or something.

Last edited:

Edwarethered

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    La Marque, Texas
    I just wish i could find a decent price on a kit and the extras it'll take to build it... Why couldn't he live near me so i could grab up the parts he just "put out in the garbage"

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    You can make a zip gun with a PVC tube or pipe from home depot and a few other small items like a nail for probably $5 or less. That makes this whole line of thought a moot point. This whole line of liberal thinking is just another attempt to try to find an example to latch onto, to freak people out, and as a sideshow to actual important things to focus on. Hell, look at the UK for example. After the '97 handgun ban and supply of guns has dried up an become exceedingly difficult to get a hold of, people turned to exactly that. Building zip guns out of every day parts from hardware stores. Go Google about the guy that built an AK47 out of a garden shovel, entirely out of random shop parts. He didn't even use a receiver flat, he made his own out of the shovel blade. LOL

In reality, human beings have killed other human beings since the beginning of time, and well before the invention of firearms. The solution isn't for people to worry about the hardware. It's for LE to keep taking the fight to criminals, for the courts to properly prosecute and convict those criminals instead of letting them go or taking it easy on them resulting in long term repeat offenders (which is where one of the major problems in our society originates). It's also for civilians to keep taking the personal responsibility to defend themselves. The hardware is never going to disappear, and it really doesn't matter as long as everyone is doing their "job".

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Building a device that'll discharge a cartridge is NOT hard to do - it's done routinely all over the world - including prisons. At one point, I had personal knowledge of a guy in Mexico that could hand-build FA weapons, and did so routinely. He got gutted when he refused to build 'em for the cartels, but I'm sure there's plenty more like him around the world. It's NOT really difficult, and a reasonable-equipped machine shop can do it.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Building a device that'll discharge a cartridge is NOT hard to do - it's done routinely all over the world - .

this.

Gunpowder was invented almost 1500 years ago.

Working firearms 500 years ago by people who thought the world was flat and the Sun revolved around the Earth.

It is not hard.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    this.

Gunpowder was invented almost 1500 years ago.

Working firearms 500 years ago by people who thought the world was flat and the Sun revolved around the Earth.

It is not hard.

Have you been under a rock?! The world IS flat, the sun DOES revolve around the earth, and AK's are tools of murderous violence. It's better we just accept these facts, because THEY told us too. Geez...

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    have you been under a rock?! The world is flat, the sun does revolve around the earth, and ak's are tools of murderous violence. It's better we just accept these facts, because they told us too. Geez...

OMG think of the children!!!!

LOL Pretty much.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    A guy on a forum im on built a gun out of scrap metal in his shop. The pic floats around on the interwebs every now and afain. Ill have to find his build thread.

63960_492164740832408_1194176790_n.jpg

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    You can make a zip gun with a PVC tube or pipe from home depot and a few other small items like a nail for probably $5 or less.

If it weren't illegal in Texas I'd love to write a rebuttal/parody article which follows the same format and uses the same dramatic language; but instead of building an AK I'd build a "Four winds shotgun."

Liberals minds go blank when I mention the books Improvised Modified Firearms and Zips, Pipes, and Pens- two books all about homemade guns (many of which came from prisons). Offering to show them the books and hundreds of guns inside causes a stack overflow in their poorly programmed brains.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The author is a rude little douchebag. Build parties partly exist for people who are noobs at building AKs to meet up and get help from people who know what they're doing.

He very badly abused the hospitality of strangers.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    If it weren't illegal in Texas I'd love to write a rebuttal/parody article which follows the same format and uses the same dramatic language; but instead of building an AK I'd build a "Four winds shotgun."
    That brings up a good question; what is a zip gun? Legal definition:
    (16) "Zip gun" means a device or combination of devices that was not originally a firearm and is adapted to expel a projectile through a smooth-bore or rifled-bore barrel by using the energy generated by an explosion or burning substance.
    What does that mean exactly? I can't turn what was originally a shoe into a gun, but I could make a gun that resembles a shoe? Everything at some point is parts and pieces... This definition doesn't really make sense to me.

win... thread over... everyone go home

Top Bottom