• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Going to eat at willies in the woodlands do they havea 51% or 30.06 sign? The name makes you think maybe, but its a family place so Im not sure. I haven't been in years.

556nutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    N. Houston
    Maybe call and ask. I really never worry about it myself. You know how it is with people, they're so oblivious to things. I thought about things like this alot when the wife &I got our chl and would rather be asked to leave or get my 1st offical warning if someone does call on me than be without it. I hated...absolutely hated going to the football games at th highschool because i couldnt carry. They had metal detectors and i knew it wouldnt fly. But it was locked in the truck though.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    It's better to call and ask the color of the sign. A lot of the employees of those places are under misconceptions about it's purpose and you don't need their rendition of what they think they know about the law.

Good news is most of them can accurately tell you if the sign is Red or Blue. If it's Blue, you are good to carry if licensed to do so. If Red, no go with gun.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    How far do you have to park from the entrance? If not far, just walk up to the doors, if you see a sign, then run back to the vehicle and lock it up...unless you're in the camp of never leaving your firearm in your car like that.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Maybe call and ask. I really never worry about it myself. You know how it is with people, they're so oblivious to things. I thought about things like this alot when the wife &I got our chl and would rather be asked to leave or get my 1st offical warning if someone does call on me than be without it. I hated...absolutely hated going to the football games at th highschool because i couldnt carry. They had metal detectors and i knew it wouldnt fly. But it was locked in the truck though.

With a 51% sign or properly posted 30.06 you don't get a warning. You can be arrested or filed on. Don't carry past either sign thinking you will only get a warning.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Going to eat at willies in the woodlands do they havea 51% or 30.06 sign? The name makes you think maybe, but its a family place so Im not sure. I haven't been in years.

Willies does not show a location in the Woodlands. If you can give me a location I can tell you if they are 51%

556nutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    N. Houston
    With a 51% sign or properly posted 30.06 you don't get a warning. You can be arrested or filed on. Don't carry past either sign thinking you will only get a warning.

Thanks for the info, I always thought it was a warning for it all. It wont change my mind on it. Im in no way saying other should do or if its even right. Just my choice.

ZeR0BuG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    SE, TX
    License #:MB495408
    texasC.gif

Trade Name:WILLIE'S GRILL & ICEHOUSE
    Owner:FRICASA L.P.
    Location Address:
    16846 IH 45 SOUTH
    CONROE , TX 77384