• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    "special occasions" huh! Like when there psycho lobing 12 gage slugs from his barricaded house where he claims to have all the doors wired with C4 and is smoking cigarettes even tho there has been enough tear gas thrown threw the window to cause a small HAZMAT team to throw up? I know I watch to much TV!
    Gun Zone Deals

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I don't mind the police having something like that. . . . .as long as they don't complain about me having the same stuff.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    "special occasions" huh! Like when there psycho lobing 12 gage slugs from his barricaded house where he claims to have all the doors wired with C4 and is smoking cigarettes even tho there has been enough tear gas thrown threw the window to cause a small HAZMAT team to throw up? I know I watch to much TV!
    That would be pretty "special".

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Just getting the sheeple conditioned for the transition from "Peace Officers" to Peace Keepers"

Nothing to see here, move along.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    ive always wanted to get a caterpillar and convert it to an armoured vehicle. mount some hand crank powered .308's on it and drive it to the range.

btw
    I don't mind the police having something like that. . . . .as long as they don't complain about me having the same stuff.

AMEN to that!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    One word: Killdozer.

Crazy story. He was getting shafted hard by the small town government (I really hate small town politics - "good ol boys" all the way), finally had enough after being bankrupted and his life basically destroyed. In his "rampage" he injured a total of zero people, despite being capable of it...

Apparently he was a welder, and I've heard that the armor he made was similar to Chobham armor used on main battle tanks today. He put a layer of steel over a layer of concrete over another layer of steel. He had CCTVs to see out, fans for circulation, etc. etc. Very well planned and executed design. I'd feel better protected in it than an M113. SWAT never was able to defeat the armor...

YouTube - A Tribute To Marvin Heemeyer and the Killdozer

Top Bottom