• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    A little tape and a lot of patience goes a long way in this situation. My lab is notorious for eating money, I have managed to find the other half of a $20 in his poo before and tape it back together.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    See what I mean? There's a lot of us who'd be piecing those bills together.....

Dude, a grand is about a week's pay before Uncle Sam takes 1/3 of it away forever. Damn straight I'd feed Fido something to speed things up and sort through what comes out.

Yes, I'll sift through dog crap for a couple hours for what amounts to a week and a half in pay.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    A little tape and a lot of patience goes a long way in this situation. My lab is notorious for eating money, I have managed to find the other half of a $20 in his poo before and tape it back together.

Dude, a grand is about a week's pay before Uncle Sam takes 1/3 of it away forever. Damn straight I'd feed Fido something to speed things up and sort through what comes out.

Yes, I'll sift through dog crap for a couple hours for what amounts to a week and a half in pay.

This thread has totally made my day....

Top Bottom