• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Ticketed? Call me crazy but IMHO the dog owner's fate should be entirely up to those attacked. Personally I would want the owner flogged within an inch of his/her life and be sold into slavery to pay off the injured.

FONTANA, Calif. — Authorities say a pack of escaped dogs mauled three young siblings in California, leaving a 5-year-old girl in critical condition.
    Police Sgt. Jeff Deckers says the dogs — a mastiff and four pit-bull mixes — escaped a Fontana backyard Monday afternoon and attacked a mother walking with her four children.
    Deckers says the mastiff pulled the girl from her mother's hand and shook her violently. She has a punctured lung, broken ribs and bites and is on a ventilator.
    Deckers says her brother, who's about 7, also was hospitalized after needing 237 staples to close a leg wound. The girl's sister, who's about 8, was treated for leg and arm injuries.
    Deckers says an officer shot one of the dogs. The others were impounded and the owners could be ticketed.
    3 California Kids Mauled by Pack of Escaped Dogs - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
    Hurley's Gold

Freedom1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    the owners could be ticketed.!?!?!?!?!

The friggen dogs just about killed 2 kids and seriously injured two others. I think a ticket is to harsh.
    No wonder Komifornia is such a shiet hole.

2rowdy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Texas
    I just would like to know how every dog that attacks is a pitbull mix. It's not the dog it is the owner.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    No rascism there... just stating what seems to go around a lot...

Funny how I can't recall ever hearing a single criminal being interviewed claiming they were only arrested for being or because they were white...

I tend to subscribe to the I don't like criminals no matter what color or race you are... but in California seems statisically they get a bad rap...

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I have a Mastiff. He is too lazy to bite a kid. He does have an appetite for burglars, though.
    My cousin was bitten by a German Shepherd when he was a baby. Over 100 stitches to his scalp. Nothing done to dog or dog owner. The owner later had the dog euthanized when he started peeing on the carpet. Go figure!

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I have never seen a dog that was raised properly and from a loving home attack anyone they were not threatened by or attacked 1st. Bark and growl be rarely attack.
    I have to agree that a dog that willingly attacks a human without provocation has been miss-treated.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I have a Mastiff. He is too lazy to bite a kid. He does have an appetite for burglars, though.
    My cousin was bitten by a German Shepherd when he was a baby. Over 100 stitches to his scalp. Nothing done to dog or dog owner. The owner later had the dog euthanized when he started peeing on the carpet. Go figure!

Wow. Dog almost kills a baby, and it's back to the yard with him. Dog pees on the carpet and it's time to kill it.

Sounds like someone who shouldn't have dogs, guns or motor vehicles... Priorities are all screwed up.

Top Bottom