• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    He didn't touch it because Dog is a convicted felon.
    Yeah, I think he was convicted of murder back in his biker days. Therefore he can't touch a gun. He came out of prison a changed man. I always thought it was a little silly running around looking like he, and his crew of misfits, are going to a halloween party and armed with a industrial sized can of mace while tatted up from elbow to asshole. It's a wonder some bad guy hasn't blown his ass off.
    I saw a documetary a while back about bounty hunters and the real, gun carrying, bounty hunters didn't have much good to say about him.
    ARJ Defense ad

crs2fer4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Grapevine, TX
    Saw that episode too. "This is what kills cops, bra" Please.....This show being back on is surprising. It will get cancelled soon enough. I can take Yosamite Sam look-a-like in his 3" rise pointy cowboy boots, but that parade float with the foul mouth and bleached dead hair is just too much.:banghead:

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Saw that episode too. "This is what kills cops, bra" Please.....This show being back on is surprising. It will get cancelled soon enough. I can take Yosamite Sam look-a-like in his 3" rise pointy cowboy boots, but that parade float with the foul mouth and bleached dead hair is just too much.:banghead:

And you would be the one qualified to critique "highlights" wouldn't you??

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I agree with everyone on this subject, guy is an ass... and how can you be a bounty hunter as a convicted felon? Guess he has practice breaking into peoples private residences. I hope Dog and his crony's stay away from Texas, because if they break into the wrong persons residence they're going to get a face full of 00" Buck!

tussery

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Corpus Christi
    While we're on the subject of TV, my wife told me last night that on a recent Dr. Phil show, they were discussing the Omaha mall shooting and something about banning AKs because that's what the shooter had. I don't know if I can bring myself to watch that show (recorded on the DVR), but I am curious to hear what kinda crap they were spewing.
    Bringing this back I have heard conflicting reports about that. I have heard it was an SKS that was used and an AK47. Of course to the untrained an SKS can easily be mistaken for an AK47. I am not 100% sure which is true.

crs2fer4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Grapevine, TX
    Sad part was I spent 3 hrs last night watching a Dog marathon....its like staring at a body...You know its dead, but you are waiting for some sort of sign of life.....never saw one

crs2fer4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Grapevine, TX
    On a marathon again tonight. The parade float is wearing a Crocodile Dundee hat..what a sight. Now Baby Lisa is looking good...if you like bleached out trailer trash with an overbite

glockrocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    This show is actually brain candy after watching a couple of episodes of Operation: Repo. Talk about moronic trash playing the part of 'Authority Figures'.

Brembo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Dog is a loser. He is so far up liberal's asses they burp his fucking gay tassels from his air... I think the only reason that show is still on the air is there's 200,000 dorks watching it for a chance to see one of Dog's wife's boobs slip out or something.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom