• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Dog is a loser. He is so far up liberal's asses they burp his fucking gay tassels from his air... I think the only reason that show is still on the air is there's 200,000 dorks watching it for a chance to see one of Dog's wife's boobs slip out or something.

Wow, you're on a roll.......the bong's glowing today isn't it?

I think we all agree about the show, but considering the type of site this is, and the rules and conduct expected, you may want to rethink your method of "expressing" yourself a might bit.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/announcements-comments/64-forum-rules-code-conduct.html
    Target Sports

Brembo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009

crs2fer4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Grapevine, TX
    Brembo, ease up...buddy. J is just trying to keep you around. Each forum you visit has rules. If you dont follow them, they ban you. Its all good...trust me we all hate the dog

glockrocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I don't think dog's going to be on any more. His treasonous son sold a recorded phone call of him dropping the N bomb several times to the Inquirer. Now he's going to get 'The Treatment'.

crs2fer4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Grapevine, TX
    I don't think dog's going to be on any more. His treasonous son sold a recorded phone call of him dropping the N bomb several times to the Inquirer. Now he's going to get 'The Treatment'.
    They are already filming the new season from what I heard. The "DOG" marathon was on all day today. The parade float in a mini skirt and net shirt is damaging to the soul. Please keep your kids away from the remote

Nate C

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Black Cat Ridge
    That show is made by and intended for idiots.

The only positive thing I can extract from it is that at least Chapman found a quasi-legitimate way to make a pretty damn good living. That's more than you can say about a lot of ex-cons.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Could you imagine DAWG and Company coming into an ARFCOM home?

Talk about a bunch of bodies laying around.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Could you imagine DAWG and Company coming into an ARFCOM home?

Talk about a bunch of bodies laying around.

I often watch in amazement and wonder what they'll do when they DO come up against an armed bail jumper - an' they're out there. Obviously, a lot of what they do is to "jazz up" the show for the cameras, but one thing I will give 'em credit for is their ongoing efforts to promote drug-free programs to kids. Weird? Sure they are - but tell me, how "normal" would YOU be with an old lady with a set of pillows like that?

crs2fer4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Grapevine, TX
    I often watch in amazement and wonder what they'll do when they DO come up against an armed bail jumper - an' they're out there. Obviously, a lot of what they do is to "jazz up" the show for the cameras, but one thing I will give 'em credit for is their ongoing efforts to promote drug-free programs to kids. Weird? Sure they are - but tell me, how "normal" would YOU be with an old lady with a set of pillows like that?
    Dude...PILLOWS? Those are potato sacks..Without and industrail strength bra, those things would be on the ground

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    True 'nuff - thing is, she's actually coverin' 'em now. The way that they used ta pop outta her tops like overstuffed pop-tarts was just more'n ah wanted ta see.....

glockrocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    you guys are nuts. i would bury my face in those punching bags and proceed to motorboat till i passed out from exhaustion! lol, jk. but seriously, she's pretty gross.

glockrocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    oh don't be bashful crs, don't pretend you wouldnt enjoy an afternoon of boxing those abominations around like a pair of speed bags. btw, look up the word 'sarcasm'.

Top Bottom