• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I haven't watched much since they put him back on air, but I always thought it was pretty entertaining. I watched tonight for the first time in quite some time and caught "Girl Trouble". They after a girl, blah blah and they end up finding her at an apartment.

So they take her down but a young kid that's there apparently in a back room went for a rifle. It was out of camera view so it may have just been for drama. What Dog and his son Leland did after that left sitting there saying WTF??

The gun was an AK47 (wood furniture, no evil black stuff) and as soon as Dog found out it was an AK, he started in hollering that it was an automatic rifle and it was illegal, like he was proud he just caught a bad guy. He hadn't even touched it, they have no clue whether it was fully auto or not. The kid seemed genuinely surprised and was saying something about buying it or something, you couldn't hear him because of all the jubilee.

Next, Leland, Dog's kid really sets off the drama. He pulls a round out of the AK and with the camera on him, he holds it up and says something like, "...this is what kills cops on the street bra', this will go right through a bullet proof vest and kill ya...". The drama was nauseating enough.

It just hit me, they don't know if the kid is a bad guy, they don't know if the gun was bought legally, unless it's been brought to full auto, it's not illegal, and the ammo isn't going to pierce a BP vest any more than most any other rifle. Hell, a 30-30 would do more damage.

Later they bragged about getting 2 guns, the AK and a .22 long rifle (yes, they dramatized saying "22 long rifle"). The cops dragged the kid out of camera view as he was asking why it was illegal.

Anyhow, it pissed me off to see that kind of irresponsibility for the sake of drama. It's no wonder people are scared of guns.

I'm looking for some contact info of some kind just to send a message, but so far, there's no contact info at all for any of them. I shouldn't be surprised after all their drama.
    Capitol Armory ad

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Hey, are you up for a vacation? I have a plan that would put you in touch with them

But you're right that this kind of drama and wrong information is a large part of what creates this hysteria and antigun climate.

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    That show is pretty cheesy all it is, is a half hour of dog smoking cigarettes with criminals and his wife flaunting your hostile chest projectiles. Sometimes its cool to watch but its kinda like egg nog the first sip is good but it gets old by the end of the glass.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    F%#@ that loser and his whole inbred, pointy headed family. I have hated that turd for years, and this just reenforces that dislike even further.

What do you expect from Hawaii?

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    While we're on the subject of TV, my wife told me last night that on a recent Dr. Phil show, they were discussing the Omaha mall shooting and something about banning AKs because that's what the shooter had. I don't know if I can bring myself to watch that show (recorded on the DVR), but I am curious to hear what kinda crap they were spewing.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    He's actually going to be in Huntsville this month, speaking at a church. My guess is that he has ties to the church from when he was doing time there.

You'd think he'd have more sense after getting to live in Texas for a while. Maybe Colorado and Hawaii just messed him up. His kid Leland, what a punk turd wanna be. He need some formal training, in combat not in front of a camera. I'm thinking live and in the sand. He could use all the cool tactical and combat gear he wears and learn how it's meant to be used. And replace that "whatever it is" tactical rifle look alike thing with the 68' Buick headlight strapped to the top.

You just gotta see him holding the ammo, the passion in his voice and eyes tell us how it's out there "killing cops". :banghead:

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I get the same reaction when I take my mac's to the range.I get asked all the time if I have a special license to own them.They are usually surprised when I tell them they are legal to own if you get the semi auto version's.I wish I could bring my full auto mac 10 but they do not allow(legally owned class 3)full auto guns on my range.

onac255

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    I just saw this episode last night!! haha I thought it was hilarious that they kept yelling its an automatic rifle its illegal.

But come on what do you expect when dog is after a girl in your apartment even if they found a glock they would have made it seem like it was illegally owned and Leland would have pulled out a hollow point and said the same thing. "this is what kills cops on the street bra..."

onac255

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    To me TV has become a huge garbage pit, the only things I watch are
    NCIS, Military channel, History channel and sometimes the Sci-FI
    channel all the rest is crap.

What no love for the Outdoor channel? lol j/k I do love the Mil and History channels.

Wed. night on the range is pretty good.

Bily Lovec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    i tell ya what, they barge into my house waving those paintball guns around and I'll make um famous...

thats got to be one of the dumbest things Ive ever seen.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Awww, c'mon guys. You can't hate these guys!

dogsouthpark.jpg

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    The problem with mullet-man and his herd is uninformed people think he represents law enforcement. Of the dozens of cops I know, not ONE says anything good about him and his tactics. His foul-mouth and bullying attitude reminds me of a fourth grader trying to impress everyone but his worshipers always talk about how brave he was to arrest the rapist in Mexico.

Why isn't this moron in a Mexican prison?

Top Bottom