Oct 30, 2010
    west texas
    my girls scout is the brindle 3 yr old sadi is 13 months old scout 038.jpg

31BBear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Here are my two tag alongs. The blue one is Jolie, pureblood Blue Heeler. The red one is Ludo, Blue Heeler/Australian Shepherd mix.

_MG_6183.jpg

_MG_1260.jpg

_MG_6421.jpg

_MG_1199.jpg

_MG_6411.jpg

_MG_1275.jpg

_MG_1183.jpg

Sorry about the amount of photos guys I'm a Professional Photographer by trade and have alot of photos of these two Crazies. LOL. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Last edited by a moderator:

31BBear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Got her from a breeder North of Dallas. She was suppose to be a present for my Fiance for moving to Texas with me. But when we got the Ludo, he kinda claimed my fiance and I inherited Jolie. Which isn't so bad cause the dogs fit better with us that way, energy and attitude wise that is. There are some breeders around Austin/San Antonio just do a search on google for them. We got lucky with Jolie and the guy posted her up on Craigslist and my lil sister found it and told us.

They are worth the money whatever you get them for. Smartest dogs I've ever had (and that is saying alot for the son of a dog breeder of multiple breeds). But that is also one of the aspects that make them hard to train if you aren't patient (you can't spank them when they do something wrong have to play mind games to teach them right and wrong). Talk about a learning curve for us. But that being said once you get them trained and learn their personalities and quirks they are amazing dogs to have.

Top Bottom