DOHbama to pitch olympics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Sep 29, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    What happened to spreading the wealth around and letting the guy behind you having the same opportunity. If I was Joe the Plumber, I'd have to wonder what changed.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/27677.html

Anyway, I think he'll come back empty handed. Too easy for the world community to slap America now that DOHbama as wristed the first slap.

2. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    I hope Chicago & Obongo fail miserably.

3. BigShooter11x14

BigShooter11x14 Member

May 18, 2009
    S/W Tarrant County
  4. navyguy

navyguy TGT Addict

Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    What pisses me off is that IF Chicago gets it, the left wing suck-up media will say it was because of Obama. PUKE!

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Since he can't find time to keep in touch with his generals, to keep up with ACORN, or read the legislation he signs, he may as well do something useful.

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Rush is on the radio saying DOHbama got Bitch Slapped.

7. bikerbill

bikerbill Active Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Chi the first one dumped by olympic committee .. nice use of taxpayers money ... guess Obama, Michelle and Oprah don't make such a convincing team after all ... glad to see it ... any city where the residents continue to vote for a swine like Daley and allow themselves to be disarmed doesn't deserve a salesman's convention, let alone the olympics ...

8. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    Maybe a condom convention, so these idiots stop reproducing more stupid people.:rofl:

9. OldGringo

OldGringo Member

Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    Excuse me Mr. President sir, your fly is open..... Just saw on the news that the distinguised Sentor from Illinois is blaming Bush for their loss...... I grow weary of these so called educated elected officials.

10. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    Considering Senator Turbin compared U.S troops to Nazis and Rollie Boo Burris payed for his senate seat there is nothing distinguised about these two shit stains.
    May they both drop dead.:hammerhead: