• ...and so much more!
  • navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    What pisses me off is that IF Chicago gets it, the left wing suck-up media will say it was because of Obama. PUKE!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    What pisses me off is that IF Chicago gets it, the left wing suck-up media will say it was because of Obama. PUKE!

Since he can't find time to keep in touch with his generals, to keep up with ACORN, or read the legislation he signs, he may as well do something useful.

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Chi the first one dumped by olympic committee .. nice use of taxpayers money ... guess Obama, Michelle and Oprah don't make such a convincing team after all ... glad to see it ... any city where the residents continue to vote for a swine like Daley and allow themselves to be disarmed doesn't deserve a salesman's convention, let alone the olympics ...

blacksheep

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    Chi the first one dumped by olympic committee .. nice use of taxpayers money ... guess Obama, Michelle and Oprah don't make such a convincing team after all ... glad to see it ... any city where the residents continue to vote for a swine like Daley and allow themselves to be disarmed doesn't deserve a salesman's convention, let alone the olympics ...

Maybe a condom convention, so these idiots stop reproducing more stupid people.

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    Excuse me Mr. President sir, your fly is open..... Just saw on the news that the distinguised Sentor from Illinois is blaming Bush for their loss...... I grow weary of these so called educated elected officials.

blacksheep

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    Excuse me Mr. President sir, your fly is open..... Just saw on the news that the distinguised Sentor from Illinois is blaming Bush for their loss...... I grow weary of these so called educated elected officials.

Considering Senator Turbin compared U.S troops to Nazis and Rollie Boo Burris payed for his senate seat there is nothing distinguised about these two shit stains.
    May they both drop dead.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    how in the world would bush have anything to do with this? Heck might as well blame clinton and carter then. Wheres Joe Wilson when we need him?

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    :confused: ...what the heck!?

I hadn't heard that one yet. Did someone really try to pin that on Bush as well?

How absolutely pathetic.

Top Bottom