• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    I was surprised the MSM stood up the obama administration. Do you think they were surprised or just a calculated risk to see what the media would do?

Craig

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    You should Google George Soros and find out the real power behind obama and his pals and Soro's sinister plans for the USA, what he did to the Bank of England. Sinister and crooked from he on down to the least significant so called czar, Reid and Pelosi and the rest of the holdup crew.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Didn't really get into all the details and read all the links on this issue, I have my own opinions. Most don't know for sure why the other networks all of a sudden supported FOX on this.

I think they had to else it happen to them at some point. Say a rogue conservative on one of the lib networks, surely they have some, speak his/her mind and get crossways with the Obammy administration. It would then have been established that the networks are on their own.

In fact, with some of the kooks say, on MSDNC, it could happen that Olberman go off the deep end and shoot off his mouth the wrong way. If Obammy had gotten away with refusing FOX, they just about would have to do it to even a lib network.

I know, I'm thinking deep stuff here.

Top Bottom