DOHbama urges congress to put off ft hood probe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Nov 14, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I don't do police work, so I dunno. But I do know this doesn't pass the smell test. Congress should push ahead in honor of the CIA, 43 & Cheney, and our military.

"The stakes are far too high," Obama said in a video and Internet address released by the White House

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iwYEFasV3WqznkJoN2-BwTxAN4fgD9BV8RHG1

2. Jeff B

Jeff B Active Member

May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    He's damn right the stakes are high... both for the Narcissist In Chief and the Country, much more importantly.

He will do almost anything to try to prevent the visceral reaction to redical Islam that an investigation that he can't quash (FBI & Army) will reveal. Thus his efforts to stop the Republicans from digging into this pile of dung.

Jeff B.

3. SWJewellTN

SWJewellTN Active Member

Nov 11, 2009
    LaVergne,TN
    Did you mean to say Narcissist In Chief?

4. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    Question, is this about making friends around the world or protecting your
    friends.:confused:

5. Freedom1911

Freedom1911 Active Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    I suspect that this is only so that Obama and his Muslim cohorts can find all the proof on the shooter and bury it.

6. Jeff B

Jeff B Active Member

May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Fixed it for you...

7. jgedmond

jgedmond Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Spring
    Seems more and more likely that although the FBI began looking at Hasan under Bush, the dogs were called off on Duh'bama's watch, so they have to bury the evidence of that before independent investigations expose it.