obamacabinet.gif
    Capitol Armory ad

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Got to say, I thought Carter's cabinet was a bunch of lightweights, but Obama's Cabinet choices (and his czar choices too) are both shameful and scary.

I'll add this too. People keep digging up the misdeeds of past administrations, like Warren Harding's Tea Pot Dome scandal, and point to them as examples of how corrupt government can be. The past several months of Obama's administration clearly illustrates he has every past scandal beat not just by miles but by light years. It's a disgrace.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Got to say, I thought Carter's cabinet was a bunch of lightweights, but Obama's Cabinet choices (and his czar choices too) are both shameful and scary.

I'll add this too. People keep digging up the misdeeds of past administrations, like Warren Harding's Tea Pot Dome scandal, and point to them as examples of how corrupt government can be. The past several months of Obama's administration clearly illustrates he has every past scandal beat not just by miles but by light years. It's a disgrace.
    +1

Top Bottom