Patriot Mobile

Doing good works. Sent that bastard to the front of the line for judgement. Wing stop robbery in philly.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Someone found their huckleberry and fast.

Too fast to realise you dont just go about rattling cages for no reasons.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I'm not going to be rejoicing from the rooftops of his passing, but I'm not particularly sad his meeting the fate he did either.
    Never wanna kill someone unless they force you to. It's their decision to take things there. Forbearance is between you and how much you value your life.

I have no moral compunctions regarding killing someone pointing a weapon at someone else.

Pissing on ones grave and celebrating their passing is reserved for those rare few.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Never wanna kill someone unless they force you to. It's their decision to take things there. Forbearance is between you and how much you value your life.

Exactly CC. If I have to make the choice between me or the bad guy going horizontal and at room temperature, I pick the bad guy going there and not me.

When they pick up a weapon, and make the decision to commit a violent criminal act, they have waived the right to fair play IMO. Getting dead, is sometimes the prize they win.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    TO All,

In 2010, a "petty thug" attempted to rob an Italian restaurant in South Philly, that is a well-known "hangout" for "made men" & their bodyguards.
    The robber rushed into the dining room, shouting, "THIS IS A STICK-UP. GIVE ME ALL YOUR S- - - - & RIGHT NOW".
    (For "effect", he then fired his .32ACP pistol into the ceiling & was immediately "rewarded by " being shot by at least FIVE "Italian Gentlemen.")

A Philly PD Sergeant, who responded, looked down at the corpse & said to the Head Waiter, "POOR DUMB SOB. - He could not have picked a worse place to try to rob." (PAUSE)
    "He must have been from out of town."

yours, satx

Top Bottom