• ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Renegade,

Keep dreaming. = Trump will win in 2020, barring some truly unforeseen calamity & then he will be followed by 8 years of MIKE PENCE as POTUS.

The DIMs are FINISHED in the Electoral College for a LONG time to come, as they are now so far left that they are losing THOUSANDS of registered Democrats each month.

yours, satx

Trump will not win in 2020, and 50% chance he will not even be the nominee. You read it here first, save this thread.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Renegade,

OK. I'll save it to remind you/me that I will be rotflmRao AT you when President Trump re-takes the oath on 20JAN21.

yours, satx

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Renegade,

OK. I'll save it to remind you/me that I will be rotflmRao AT you when President Trump re-takes the oath on 20JAN21.

yours, satx

I’d like to think that he will retake the office on 2020, and I’m certainly willing to give him a chance. My decision will be made on the sun of his actions, not just a few things. Just as he doesn’t get a pass for the tax cuts, I won’t default kick him to the curb for the bump stock and spending bill missteps.

Realistically speaking, the GOP will have a hard time in November. They have as a whole stepped on their peckers for over a year. They cried and cried, and when finally given the ball to play, they dropped it. Voters won’t forget that. They will either turn their backs and vote third party or simply not vote cause they know their vote won’t get results. Not a good place to be with a decent number of retirees and seats up.

The DNC will make inroads this November. I hope I’m wrong, but the GOP are a bunch of limp dicks AFAIC. The seats gained by the DNC coupled with the RINO contingent means that Trump will be even more ineffective at getting his agenda in place. Lame duck for 2 years in your first term doesn’t bode well for re-election.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I’d like to think that he will retake the office on 2020, and I’m certainly willing to give him a chance..

YMMV.

I am not willing to give anybody a second chance who tells NRA members the war on the 2A is over, and then just a few months later says he is for a bump stock ban, for raising gun buying age to 21, for universal background checks, and actually asked Diane Feinstein to add the AWB to his anti-gun bill, no way, no how.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I’d like to think that he will retake the office on 2020, and I’m certainly willing to give him a chance. My decision will be made on the sun of his actions, not just a few things...

Realistically speaking, the GOP will have a hard time in November...Voters won’t forget that. They will either turn their backs and vote third party or simply not vote cause they know their vote won’t get results.

As much as I don't like the first part I'm willing to do he same as well.

As for the second, I often remind (when I email their offices) Cornyn and Flores I don't usually vote for incumbents, that I have never voted for either of them and that I often vote libertarian against both of them.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Texas duo become first in nation charged under bump-stock ban

A Texas couple became the first in the nation to be charged for bump stock possession after Tewksbury cops found an AK-47, an AR-15 with a grenade launcher, a large capacity shotgun, a bump stock and numerous rounds of ammunition in their hotel room, authorities said.

Francho Bradley, 59, and Adrianne Jennings, 40, both of Frisco, Texas, were ordered held without bail pending a dangerousness hearing after they were arraigned for breaking numerous firearms laws, including possession of a bump stock...

Full story at title link

Last edited:

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    The link or story has been removed.
    Not hard to google and find a good link:
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo..._first_in_nation_charged_under_bump_stock_ban

And not just bump stocks - check out the photo on that page!

"This stash of firearms was confiscated during the arrest, in Tewksbury, of Francho S. Bradley, 59, of 4378 Ballymena Drive, Frisco, Texas and Adrianne D. Jennings, 40, of 8247 Brightside Lane, Frisco, Texas on 8 counts of possession of a large capacity firearm, 19 counts of possession of a large capacity feeding device, 3 counts of possession of a silencer, 8 counts of improper storage of a large capacity firearm, improper storage of a firearm, possession of a firearm without a license, possession of ammunition without a license, possession of a bump stock, and 3 counts of possession of an infernal machine." Photo courtesy of Tewksbury Police

Me: What the heck is an infernal machine?

Last edited:

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    It's crazy that one can take a perfectly legal item from one state and have it result in a felony in another state. Especially with that whole "shall not be infringed" thing.

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    Just a couple of kids from Frisco out hav'in fun. In all seriousness, I can't imagine why they would take that arsenal to Mass except to sell or otherwise cause trouble.

Just found the below link that he says that they were on a mission for a "secret" government agency. The agency is dealing with a virus.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-coup...achusetts-man-claims-secret/story?id=54047667

Yet another link says that he was on loan to Germany working undercover drugs. Many of the "non-gun items like silencer and grenade launcher were props".

The worst part, "These are weapons that he has just accumulated over the years - bought legally, owned legally in Texas, licensed to carry"

https://www.fox25boston.com/news/te...-claim-to-work-for-the-government-1/724489529

Last edited:

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    What is an "infernal machine"?

I missed that part completely.

ETA: Must have been playing Diablo III.
    "and three smoke grenades classified as “infernal devices” under Massachusetts law, along with tactical vests and hundreds of rounds of ammunition."

A little more to what they may have been doing, "....brought a cache of illegal weapons to a March for Our Lives sister rally in Boston, the Boston Herald is reporting."

https://www.inquisitr.com/4844569/b...ught-cache-of-weapons-to-march-for-our-lives/

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Just a couple of kids from Frisco out hav'in fun. In all seriousness, I can't imagine why they would take that arsenal to Mass except to sell or otherwise cause trouble.

these people were wing nuts, but lots of people bring guns and stuff to other states for lawful purposes, that "arsenal" is weak sauce compared to what I have brought to other states. Always a good idea to check laws before going though.

Top Bottom