ARJ Defense ad

Dominion Software changed 2.7 million votes from Trump to Biden in key states.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Listening to Todd Herman on Rush he mentioned that the software used to count software has a programmed level that when it is reached changes to disregard votes and change them. I found this concerning the same thing.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I read a post on another forum by a member that stated Nancy Pelosi was tied to, connected or had some ownership with Dominion Voting Systems.

I couldn't find any links or ties to Pelosi from what I searched and Googled. Anyone else have any information about this?

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    2D897737-FAAC-4C8D-BA4A-DD58FDCB54E6.jpeg

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I did some searching around, and I couldn't find any links or ties to Richard Blum and Dominion either.
    Do you understand how the tech tyrants are censoring what you search and see? They are on the other side so if you want to look up any hot topics right now you probably won’t find any or they will bury your search under pages of their selections to hide it.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Yep, general public will have to find this type of information the old fashioned way, by making in-person information requests. Anything online that might be incriminating will by now have been scrubbed or falsified, similarly to how when someone shoots up a school the social media platforms will scrub and/or remove the account.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Color me skeptical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah... On the way home from the range I heard Rushs' stand-in discussing this. Said there was some "linear transfer algorithm that was programmed into the Dominion software that would conduct a linear vote transfer when a certain threshold was met." He further stated that both political parties were aware of this and it was put in place for circumstances exactly like the Trump phenomenon has created. I'm thinking.... probably not.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Yeah... On the way home from the range I heard Rushs' stand-in discussing this. Said there was some "linear transfer algorithm that was programmed into the Dominion software that would conduct a linear vote transfer when a certain threshold was met." He further stated that both political parties were aware of this and it was put in place for circumstances exactly like the Trump phenomenon has created. I'm thinking.... probably not.
    That's a tough claim to make, unless that information was provided by the software vendor. You can certainly make a (very educated, statistically based) assumption, and that can definitely be enough to get it into a courtroom, but tough to prove without access to the source.

As a software engineer, it doesn't make sense to me for the developer to spend time adding code to do that in the first place. You'd want to take the easiest and most accurate method of simply tabulating the ballot counts, statistical analysis can be applied after the fact. The raw counts would still be preserved, and that's what you would want to report on. They need to be careful what they ask for, because if they make the wrong assumption (that the voting software is doing the vote flipping, rounding, whatever) and they get the source entered into evidence... well they may find they barked up the wrong tree. It could still, if they pursue the case properly, show the counts reported don't match the counts tabulated though.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I read a post on another forum by a member that stated Nancy Pelosi was tied to, connected or had some ownership with Dominion Voting Systems.

I couldn't find any links or ties to Pelosi from what I searched and Googled. Anyone else have any information about this?
    All I could find is that Dominion is a Canadian company, but that they did have ties (contributions) to the Clinton foundation.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I read about this scenario in a book by a ex-CIA and Army ranger back in the mid-80s.

Computers go down in the middle of the night. When the system comes back, tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of votes were found but only for one of the candidates. That is part of the flaw in the Democrats plan - all of the "found" votes were only for one candidate.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    All I could find is that Dominion is a Canadian company, but that they did have ties (contributions) to the Clinton foundation.

Pretty close to what I found as well. The member on that forum didn't list any links or sources to his information, so I am quite skeptical of the accuracy of his statements about Pelosi.

I hate it when right-wingers post false information as much as I do the left-wingers.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I read about this scenario in a book by a ex-CIA and Army ranger back in the mid-80s.

Computers go down in the middle of the night. When the system comes back, tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of votes were found but only for one of the candidates. That is part of the flaw in the Democrats plan - all of the "found" votes were only for one candidate.

I read a lot of fiction political intrigue and military fiction, and I'm sometimes surprised as to how some of the author's minds and imaginations work. Some of them can hit really close to home with their fiction, being really close to reality.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Pretty close to what I found as well. The member on that forum didn't list any links or sources to his information, so I am quite skeptical of the accuracy of his statements about Pelosi.

I hate it when right-wingers post false information as much as I do the left-wingers.
    You'll get over it.... :green:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    You'll get over it.... :green:

Sorry, but no, I won't. False or misleading information, or lies, regardless of which side of the aisle they come from is wrong and creates more problems that they solve. It also undermines the credibility of those who seek to provide factual proof and information for people to make intelligent and informed decisions about things.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Sorry, but no, I won't. False or misleading information, or lies, regardless of which side of the aisle they come from is wrong and creates more problems that they solve. It also undermines the credibility of those who seek to provide factual proof and information for people to make intelligent and informed decisions about things.
    Take a deep breath and let it out slowly and relax... I was only kidding....

Top Bottom