Capitol Armory ad

Dominion Software changed 2.7 million votes from Trump to Biden in key states.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Well that's not what the CDC is now saying. Do you know more than the people at CDC ?

Let's see, you said...."there was never a real pandemic"....."very few people are dying anymore"....

I'm gonna go with the CDC on this one...sorry.

Good gracious, man. And how many times has the CDC flipflopped on things related to the virus?

You know why those folks are working for government pay at the CDC? They weren't good enough to get a decent paying job in private industry.
    ARJ Defense ad

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    1. The virus being .1 micron is not important because it's the amount of virus in respired "droplets" that is important... and the ability of any mask to prevent droplets from entering the air.
    2. People are doing a poor job with masks... I wear cloth one that lets me breath at gaps around the nose, others I see have their masks pulled down below the nose.
    3. Dr. Manny, on Fox, insists that distance is more important than masking. One can get infected standing shoulder to shoulder with a mask wearer, but he says not at say 10 feet apart.

4. Sidney Powell agreed this morning in an article I read that she is not working for Trump, nor is part of the Trump lawyer team... said she is working on behalf of the American people.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    @gambler

I wondered how long it would take you to start putting "smileys" on my posts.... glad you liked it so much!!! :roflsmile:
    Why ? Is that a real thrill for you ? I never have understood why you sling those around so much but whatever floats your boat. I only do it when something really hits me as insightful or significant. You put it on every post and I've never figure out why.....

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    If this is true...they no longer report to swamp creatures and Powell may indeed have already released the Kraken

20efd139eda8d777ee548a0abc2b6a87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If this is true...they no longer report to swamp creatures and Powell may indeed have already released the Kraken

20efd139eda8d777ee548a0abc2b6a87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hope this is true too! They could sell pay-per-view tickets to the perp walks!

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Laura Ingraham last night said that the Supreme Court won't overturn the election so might as well face it there will be a biden presidency. If that is true how long do you think this site will exist. Pray she is wrong.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Laura Ingraham last night said that the Supreme Court won't overturn the election so might as well face it there will be a biden presidency. If that is true how long do you think this site will exist. Pray she is wrong.
    They never could "overturn" the election. They could only rule on specific actions that were taken by the specific state with a case before them, and whether or not their action violates the law or the Constitution. They could rule some are and some are not and the cumulative results of the individual judicial decisions could affect the outcome in only that one state.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This whole thing depends on evidence.
    That is hard to get. As we know, Hunter's laptop was not evidence.

Not evidence in the strictest meaning or legal sense as far as being introduced into a court of law, but does show a pattern of behavior that for sure is pointing to some very possible criminal behavior, and some of it, just downright disgusting on the part of Hunter.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Sidney Powell mentioned nothing about a raid.... But she seems dead certain of her position.
    ....and she told us why she is dead certain.

1606317203420.png

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We don't need voting machines to be SECURE, we need them to be VERIFIABLE.

Put simply, if 10 people voted, there's 10 results. We only need to be able to verify the total count, and that each was recorded as cast. Nothing more. Nearly any programmer who has been in the business a few years could write such a system.
    I trust your opinion on this. Would ^^^THAT^^^ get the job done?

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Not evidence in the strictest meaning or legal sense as far as being introduced into a court of law, but does show a pattern of behavior that for sure is pointing to some very possible criminal behavior, and some of it, just downright disgusting on the part of Hunter.
    Shows "alleged" pattern of behavior and nothing more.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Why would that have anything to do with this site ?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Top Bottom