• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    After reading the letters to the Editor in Dallas paper this morning I have to say "Don't be a but!".

I won't even discuss the letters from the brainwashed middle schoolers.

If you start out saying "I support/believe in the Second Amendment....but!" you're being a BUTT.

There is no 'BUT" in the Second Amendment.

Then you have the "NRA members" who say that no one uses an AR for hunting...Hey, FUDD, just because you don't use an AR for hunting doesn't mean no one does. You can't pick up a gun magazine these days that doesn't have an AR hunting article in it every couple of months.

There's also the "NRA members" who feel that the people don't need access to firearms designed for the military or the police. I want to grab those idiots and explain that EVERY firearm was originally designed for the military or the police. Revolvers, semi-auto pistols and rifles, shotguns, bolt actions, single shots...every damn one of them. I'd ask those self same idiots if they own a 1911. Then ask them why? It was originally designed for the military. How about a Ruger 10/22? That's a magazine fed semi-auto rifle...just like an AR-15. How about a Garand? Of course what these idiots mean is those black scary guns with the shoulder thing that goes up.

What they don't realize is that the Left wants the people disarmed. Totally and completely disarmed. The Left feels that only the police and the military should have guns. I watched a movie about that once. It's called Schindler's List. Hell, there are people on the Left that have publicly said that people on the right should be killed or placed into concentration/reeducation camps. I'm sorry but that's not happening on my watch.

In my opinion you either support the Second Amendment totally and completely or you're just flapping your cock holster.

In short, I want to kick the "But" people in the ASS.
    Texas SOT

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    After reading the letters to the Editor in Dallas paper this morning I have to say "Don't be a but!".
    I won't even discuss the letters from the brainwashed middle schoolers.

Honestly, I could give two shits less what any middle schooler thinks. Your brain isn't even developed yet. Go eat some glue or laundry detergent and STFU.

Were there any letters from people who support ar15s? Because the paper is just putting on a dog and pony show for the butthumping libs in dallas if it was just a bunch of letters supporting a ban on semi-autos

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Honestly, I could give two shits less what any middle schooler thinks. Your brain isn't even developed yet. Go eat so glue or laundry detergent and STFU.

Were there any letters from people who support ar15s? Because the paper is just putting on a dog and pony show for the butthumping libs in dallas if it was just a bunch of letters supporting a ban on semi-autos
    What? A liberal rag posting opposing views? I'm not sure there is such an animal.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    385ff48c091b38074fd6756489845df5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Honestly, I could give two shits less what any middle schooler thinks. Your brain isn't even developed yet. Go eat some glue or laundry detergent and STFU.

Actually there have been a couple of letters supporting the Second Amendment.

Reactions: MTA

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I love reading the paper. I get two of them. Used to get 3 until the weekly, local town paper folded.

I don't get the Dallas paper, they don't deliver out this far, but I do find it a useful resource. Just the other day I was researching some of the candidates for the primary. When I found out that both the Dallas and Houston papers endorsed a certain Republican candidate, because there was no democrat even in the race, I knew it was time to vote for the other guy.

And my guess is at least half of those claiming to be NRA members to the editor are not in fact members.

Top Bottom