• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I just got off the phone with Jonas. Ditto what no2gates said and Jonas also says he’s getting a little more movement in his left arm. He really appreciated popsgarland visiting him on Saturday. When I called he was just getting ready to serenade the dogs again with his newfound mastery of the harmonica that I gave him. Animal cruelty.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    When I spoke with Jonas this afternoon, one of the things we talked was about how much he was missed here on our form.
    While I was talking I kept hearing this God awful noise in the background. It was so terrible, I thought one of his dogs got its balls caught in a mouse trap.I finally asked him what that noise was and he told me he was making a music video of him playing his harmonic and will post it when he gets his computer back in a few days.

Just thought I would let everyone with good hearing know this. It wouldn't be to hard on us 1/2 deft people

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Spoke with Jonas a short time ago.

Today was his appointment with his regular doctor. The visit went very well. The doctor asked Jonas to stand up alone to see if he could. Well, not only did he stand up by himself, he walked 4 feet without any help. He was kinda shaky, but he did it. :banana:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Spoke with Jonas a short time ago.

Today was his appointment with his regular doctor. The visit went very well. The doctor asked Jonas to stand up alone to see if he could. Well, not only did he stand up by himself, he walked 4 feet without any help. He was kinda shaky, but he did it. :banana:
    Outphuckingstanding. I talked to him on the way to the doc but he called back during dinner so I missed his call.

I told him if he passed a sonic and didn't get a strawberry milkshake and cheese burger he was gonna be in trouble.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    It was the weirdest, most tense show that I could not turn off. I literally watched 3-4 episodes at a time. It probably was affected by my daughter howling at it the whole time. She couldn't stop laughing.

Top Bottom