• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    People love a trainwreck.
    Which is the reason for being for all reality shows.

They aren't "fans" of yours, they are laughing at your 600lbs arrs and thankfully they are onky 400lbs, or marveling at the stupidity of your 6 wives or what ever. @Sasquatch Is wondering if it really is easy to throw little people against a wall and make them stick

It makes the rest of the world feel normal watching crazy wierd or different.

It's why I love road wars, customer wars neighborhood wars or ridiculousness. Makes ne feel normal sane and fully in control. Also thankfully there weren't cell phones in every hand when I was younger.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Never seemed like my kinda show, so never watched it. But I'm not a fan of train wreck shows, overly stupid shows, overly dramatic, or anything else along those lines. People ask if I've seen <insert name of something with Will Ferrell in it>, and the answer will nearly always be a no.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    The only show I've been hooked on is "Ancient Aliens" about 80% of the stuff on it I just laugh and wonder how people think that way, but the other 20% makes me really think.

giphy.gif

I watch that show sometimes too. But mostly just to see what this goofball has done to his hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Now that the commercials are over, it's back to our scheduled program.

Spoke with Jonas a while ago and he is using his new ankle weights. He is able to raise/exercise both legs at the same time. I didn't hear any dogs howling. This means that he wasn't working on his music video. He hopes to get his computer by this weekend and is ready to return to our/his form.

Top Bottom