• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY

Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does..
    So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.
    All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.
    Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment. The American government appreciates your efforts to root-out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.
    It is your patriotic duty to pass this on.

Venture Surplus ad

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    I thought this was so funny that I also posted it on another gun forum I sometimes go to. The adminstrator immediately took it down.

Which proves that some forums are just more funner than others!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I thought this was so funny that I also posted it on another gun forum I sometimes go to. The adminstrator immediately took it down.

Which proves that some forums are just more funner than others!

I don't bother participating in other boards. I have a general idea of what the limits are here, we have a good crowd, and don't have a lot of know-it-alls that haven't taken a dump in a week.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I don't bother participating in other boards. I have a general idea of what the limits are here, we have a good crowd, and don't have a lot of know-it-alls that haven't taken a dump in a week.
    +1 I was visiting another one for a while but I don't go there hardly at all anymore.

Top Bottom