Join TexasGunTalk

Don't fund Obamacare: Petition

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by JColumbus, Sep 12, 2013.

1. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    On October 1st, millions of Americans will be required to enroll in Obamacare and could lose access to their doctors and be forced to pay higher premiums and higher taxes. But there's still time to stop it. Republicans in Congress can stop Obamacare if they refuse to fund it.

dontfundobamacare.com

"We can de-fund Obamacare if Republican leaders who tell their constituents they’re conservative STAND UP AND ACT LIKE they’re conservative."
    — U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX)

"This is the last opportunity we’re going to have to stop Obamacare before the January 1 deadline so we have to refuse to fund it now."
    — U.S. Senator Mike Lee (R-UT)

THE PAGE IS CRASHING DUE TO IT BEING FLOODED BY PEOPLE WHO GIVE A DAMN. IF YOU CAN'T GET THROUGH THE FIRST TIME, PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

You will be asked to verify through email. I'm signing up friends and family that will, or won't verify. Never the less, sign up everyone you know. It's worth a shot! Take the extra step and call your reps.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  2. PhulesAu

PhulesAu TGT Addict

Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Sorry, but with the exception of a few members they don't have the nads to cut the funding. this petition is a waste of electrons. My $.02

3. Glockster69

Glockster69 TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Jul 1, 2011
    Done before start of thread. That means I'm ahead of the curve right? O.o

4. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    Kind of attitude that is part of the problem. MY $.02.

5. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    Cheater!!!

6. Glockster69

Jul 1, 2011
    And the few shall be convinced by the masses.

7. PhulesAu

PhulesAu TGT Addict

Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Nope, if that worked, we wouldn't be where we are today.

8. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    That's kind of a jerk thing to do... Not really a valid petition if you're signing other people to it. Plus some people aren't going to appreciate their email going on a list.

I don't put a whole lot of weight on a random internet petition, but I added my own name to it and am forwarding the link to people so that they can make their own decision.

9. Glockster69

Jul 1, 2011
    I do not consider the Cruz/Lee petition a random one.

10. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    It's not if you knew who I sent it to. These are people who thanked me aside from one friend I did to mess w him cause he's a liberal. Ahd they get to decide for themselves cause you have to confirm it in your email to sign up. If you knew these people, you'd kmow I did em a favor. We thank eachother for bringing stuff like this to each other's attention. Assumtions due to lack of details can be very misleading.