• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    OK, I didn't bring it up but I will comment on it. That's exactly how most men fight. They either get boozed up OR they mouth off and get louder until they get stoked enough to fight.

When you see that coming, don't say a flipping word. When he gets too close, hit him and don't stop hitting him until he doesn't want to fight any more. The guy who was KO'd had a glass jaw!....snicker.

I've been hit several times so hard that I heard bells. You may have heard that term and it's true. You hear rapidly ringing bells!

Been hit so hard that my vision began to close down, too. I've never been knocked down or knocked out but I turned out the lights on a few of them. Had a fractured skull from the corner of my left eye to my ear and my nose broken 4 times.

SO...what does all that accomplish? Headaches and a badly deviated septum. Well....OK....some fun memories, too!

Flash

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Old age and cunning beats youth and vigor every time.

Don't fight with an old man. He's too beat up to fight, so he will pull his pistol and kill you.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    When I was about 13, I witnessed my dad completely destroy a guy in a Sear's bathroom. The guy kept asking him for money while he was pissing in the divided urinals and my dad kept telling him to back off. When the dude reached over and put his hand on my dad's shoulder, my dad grabbed him in some sort of wristlock, flipped him around and slammed his head into the sink. He then casually washed his hands and walked out of the bathroom where we proceeded to the tool section. He didn't even report it and has only told one other person that I know of. It kinda makes me wonder if my dad was really just a USAF pilot.

Last edited:

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At least he fell on sand and not concrete.

Was this from an episode of Jersey Shore?

Too bad it WASN'T concrete. The loud-mouthed putz wouldn't have come to when he did.

As for Jersey Shore....

god-hates-jersey-shore-hurricane-sandy-M.jpg

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    That was pretty sweet. I would have gathered the friends and moved on to avoid conflict, but that was AWESOME! Just never know how it's going to turn out.

Top Bottom