• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    f you are planning to attend the NRA Convention in Houston this weekend, please stop by our booth the main entrance of the Hall at one and two o'clock on SATURDAY for two "can't miss" speakers!

At 1 PM, we will have Jack Wilson, the man who saved so many at the West Freeway Church of Christ speaking about what happened and what he learned from the experience. I have the pleasure of knowing Jack personally and I think you all will enjoy meeting and hearing from him!

At 2 PM, Representative Tom Oliverson will be joining us to discuss the Texas-made Suppressor bill that so many of you have asked about! He will give us the latest updates on where the court case is and where he thinks we will go next in getting this bill "settled law". I don't know about y'all but I'm excited to hear what he's thinking!
    ARJ Defense ad

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Thanks, Andi. I wish that I COULD go and hear both of those. I bet they are darned interesting. I am pretty sure that I could separate my dislike of some of the leadership from the useful and informative content.
    Sadly, Houston holds little appeal for this Texan.

AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    Thanks, Andi. I wish that I COULD go and hear both of those. I bet they are darned interesting. I am pretty sure that I could separate my dislike of some of the leadership from the useful and informative content.
    Sadly, Houston holds little appeal for this Texan.
    Honestly? My husband isn't going because Houston just isn't is piece of cake either. I understand! Thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it!

Chaparral

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    30N 95W
    Senator John Cornyn and Houston area congressman Dan Crenshaw were both scheduled to speak at the NRA convention, but since the Uvalde school shooting, both have run fast and far from the NRA convention. Cornyn suddenly had personal business to attend to in D.C., while Crenshaw jumped on a plane to Ukraine to tour the reopened US embassy in Kyiv. It seems that they suddenly decided to put a lot of distance between themselves and the NRA. Reminds me of Ted Cruz jumping on a plane to Cancun during the February 2021 freeze and power outage.

Last edited:

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    The NRA sucks in many ways, but they still educate thousands upon thousands of first-time shooters, so they still do much good in this nation.
    Yes, Wayne should resign in shame (as should some others) but the NRA-ILA does some really good work on the legal front.

Also, forget the NRA, the convention will have tons of great exhibits. I'll be there each AM until it gets too crowded, then I'm going to Houston Hardwoods for some lumber, I never get down that way because Houston is such a craphole.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Look guys, there are dozens of threads bashing the NRA. Please take that to one of them. (And trust me, I'm not a fan right now, but this ain't the thread for it)

Andi is just pointing out that if you are there, that this could be a good time to learn something from a speaker or two.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    f you are planning to attend the NRA Convention in Houston this weekend, please stop by our booth the main entrance of the Hall at one and two o'clock on SATURDAY for two "can't miss" speakers!

At 1 PM, we will have Jack Wilson, the man who saved so many at the West Freeway Church of Christ speaking about what happened and what he learned from the experience. I have the pleasure of knowing Jack personally and I think you all will enjoy meeting and hearing from him!

At 2 PM, Representative Tom Oliverson will be joining us to discuss the Texas-made Suppressor bill that so many of you have asked about! He will give us the latest updates on where the court case is and where he thinks we will go next in getting this bill "settled law". I don't know about y'all but I'm excited to hear what he's thinking!
    Thank you for the information. I plan on being there and will stop by your booth for both presentations. I would love to see BETO there so I could personally Bitch Slap his worthless ass....

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX

I am so sorry I missed you at the show. I was too occupied helping my daughter with the Scholastic Clay Target Program booth and hanging out with Team Beretta shotgun team did not help. I was even more sadder I missed Colon Noir. I do want to join TSRA again as they have great programs for youth shooters.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom