• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrevX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    LOL! That criminal sure had some crappy luck!

wonder what happened to the two men who shot at the guy being that they actually chased him down at a car and they made it seem like they did a drive by shooting on him. I'm all for the criminal being gunned down, but chasing a car down and blasting it mid chase? The police couldn't have acted too kindly to that. I'd like to know the whole story.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    wonder what happened to the two men who shot at the guy being that they actually chased him down at a car and they made it seem like they did a drive by shooting on him. I'm all for the criminal being gunned down, but chasing a car down and blasting it mid chase? The police couldn't have acted too kindly to that. I'd like to know the whole story.

Hint, after dark...Armed robber.

Nothing deters crime quite like a body full of lead and a few dog bites.

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Yea, I didn't think it was quite so good that they went after him shooting after the crime already happened....but that's not my problem. I just get to sit back and laugh at the bad guys luck. lol

TrevX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Yea, I didn't think it was quite so good that they went after him shooting after the crime already happened....but that's not my problem. I just get to sit back and laugh at the bad guys luck. lol

true, I was just more interested to see if and what happened to the people that shot the bg? did they get in trouble for the way they handled it? I can't find anything else on it.

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    I don't have any issue with the guy getting shot. It's just not worth the paper work and court/lawyer fees.

Top Bottom