• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Masks are not effective for covid or flu.

If those measures eliminated the flu, why didn't they at least significantly slow the covid spread?

What did the experts blame on the covid rises? People not wearing masks and not social distancing. So how was the flu slowed down when people were not wearing masks or social distancing?

Sorry, not buying the party line.
    The flu was not slowed down. Those cases were counted as Covid
    Hurley's Gold

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    WOW! Take a look at this and tell me it's not a cult. This is an indoctrination of the vaxxed to turn against the unvaxxed. Now I've never cared for the Kaiser Chiefs, not even sure I've heard their music. "Show me those clean hands" the lead singer says, I guess in reference to the unclean (unvaxxed). Now tell me the vaccine isn't political.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    ^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, all of these leftist douchebags like this singer (never heard of them before this thread) and Howard Stern are idiotic, low-brow commies who can't think their way out of a wet paper bag. Entertainers of all kinds are usually the dumbest pawns in society.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    ^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, all of these leftist douchebags like this singer (never heard of them before this thread) and Howard Stern are idiotic, low-brow commies who can't think their way out of a wet paper bag. Entertainers of all kinds are usually the dumbest pawns in society.
    I watched the video from that concert. They were praising Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca and Johnson & Johnson as if they were deities. Memories of watching videos of Hitler speaking about the unclean Jews came to mind with all the people with their hands in the air. Very cringy. Things like this are priming people to turn against each other.

Cob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2021
    Midland texas

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Of course the vaccines work. All the "expert" doctors are telling us they work and are very safe.

Begs the question, then why are so many people in the medical fields opting not to get the vaccine, even to the point of flat-out refusals?

Do they know something these "expert" doctors and scientists are not telling the public about the vaccines?

Just adds another reason for my refusing to get the vaccine for myself, or even considering it.

Natural immunity? Yes, I do believe in natural immunity. People for thousands of years lived and died from diseases long before there were vaccinations. I suspect that even without the Covid vaccines, we would survive just fine. Yes, some are going to die. That is just a natural part of life. But people die every day from all sort of things. Diseases, drownings, car accidents, gun shots, heart attacks, cancer, suicide, ect., ect., ect.,

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    tapatalk_1102642834_310x552.jpeg

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    not to mention again why are federal employees, NBA players and Pfizer employees are exempt from vaccine mandate

not to mention, that the "mandate" has not been declared by the board of labor or OSHA or whomever supposedly was going to follow orders

seems it was announced just to see what companies would bow to the announcement

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    not to mention again why are federal employees, NBA players and Pfizer employees are exempt from vaccine mandate

not to mention, that the "mandate" has not been declared by the board of labor or OSHA or whomever supposedly was going to follow orders

seems it was announced just to see what companies would bow to the announcement
    Don't forget all the illegals crossing the border, the homeless, and those living on welfare. None of them are required to get it either.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Don't forget all the illegals crossing the border, the homeless, and those living on welfare. None of them are required to get it either.

One would think that since the Gov is basically "paying" welfare recipients like employees, they would expect them to get vaccinated.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Let's do a little quick math.

Companies with 100+ employees generally have good health insurance policies (relatively speaking of course).

The "free" vaccine is getting billed to your health care provider. It's the small print on the big sign at the entry to Walmart and others.

So the mandates are covering those with good health insurance and not covering those that generally have less coverage.

My mantra has always been "follow the money to see what is really going on".

Top Bottom