• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I have first hand experience they do not work. Wife was vaxxed and I am not. We both tested positive today, both with the same 103 fever, same symptoms across the board. She started feeling bad on Friday and mine hit yesterday and we suspect she infected me which is contrary to the unvaxxed making the vaxxed sick narrative. Feels about the same as a regular flu to me with exception of the higher fever. I’ve got the natural immunity now, so there’s that...
    Hope you both feel better soon. You don't have any immunity....yet. 2-3 weeks you will. Doesn't mean you can't catch it again though.
    Venture Surplus ad

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I have first hand experience they do not work. Wife was vaxxed and I am not. We both tested positive today, both with the same 103 fever, same symptoms across the board. She started feeling bad on Friday and mine hit yesterday and we suspect she infected me which is contrary to the unvaxxed making the vaxxed sick narrative. Feels about the same as a regular flu to me with exception of the higher fever. I’ve got the natural immunity now, so there’s that...
    Hope for the both of you to get over it and feel better.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Grumps, sincere question for you: how are you and the wife TREATING it, now that you have it? I am astounded that we don't seem to have a treatment regimen for this stuff. It's all "get jabbed or else". Yet America's Frontline Doctors have come out to share that Early Treatment Works. When my wife and I got it, we took zinc, melatonin, and vitamin C and lots of fluids. Mine hung on for about two weeks. Wife has MS and hers would NOT let go. We finally demanded, and got, an Rx for HCQ. She was much better 24 hours after starting it. I still don't have my full sense of smell, but hopefully I am chock full of antibodies.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Grumps, sincere question for you: how are you and the wife TREATING it, now that you have it? I am astounded that we don't seem to have a treatment regimen for this stuff. It's all "get jabbed or else". Yet America's Frontline Doctors have come out to share that Early Treatment Works. When my wife and I got it, we took zinc, melatonin, and vitamin C and lots of fluids. Mine hung on for about two weeks. Wife has MS and hers would NOT let go. We finally demanded, and got, an Rx for HCQ. She was much better 24 hours after starting it. I still don't have my full sense of smell, but hopefully I am chock full of antibodies.
    There is regimens for this stuff as you pointed out. The problem is that the vaccine is touted as the only means of fighting this. That coming mainly from doctors that don't even see patients, like Fauci. Remember, you can't rush vaccines and get them approved if they admit there are drugs on the market that are shown to work.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    There is regimens for this stuff as you pointed out. The problem is that the vaccine is touted as the only means of fighting this. That coming mainly from doctors that don't even see patients, like Fauci. Remember, you can't rush vaccines and get them approved if they admit there are drugs on the market that are shown to work.
    Exactly. Our 14 year old niece had it when we were at a family reunion in August. I asked her grandma what they were treating her with. "Nothing". Now, her symptoms were mild, but this astounded me. I read that in certain India provinces they had cards you could buy for about $3US that had Ivermectin and another pill (Vit C? I don't recall). They squashed the Covid in that region. The media is completely ignoring anything promising that helps us beat it. I say we have a Covid Day of Reckoning and make them pay.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    After Trump began Operation Warp Speed is when he said that he's seen great things from hydroxychloroquine. Why do you think most everyone was so quick to debunk that? You would think if we were seriously worried about people dying, they wouldn't have jumped on the 'ban' wagon about drugs other than vaccines that were never tested on humans yet. Now certainly hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin were drugs made for other purposes, but that doesn't mean there weren't studies done with those drugs on things like viruses before. Plus those drugs were touted as the safest drugs on the market, when taken as prescribed.

Certainly you could say it's all about money, and certainly I can see that as a driver, but after digging and following the evidence, I don't believe money is the endgame.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    We got the monoclonal antibody infusion this morning. About a 2 hrs process in total. We take vit c, zinc, multi vitamins, D3. Lots and lots of water which has required us to take potassium too for leg cramps. Fever comes and goes but it’s manageable. To me this feels just like any other flu I had growing up. It’s not fun, but it could certainly be worse. I’ll give it a week and if no improvement I’ll contact frontline doctors.

oh, and I just noticed taste is affected. Pineapple juice has no taste except a tingle on the tongue and pastrami tastes like macaroni noodles without the cheese. Haven’t noticed anything with smell yet

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I’m amazed that people bought into the whole narrative that getting sick after getting the shot is better than getting sick without it. Half of people who get covid never have symptoms. So how is running a fever and feeling like ass after getting the shot automatically better? Then factor in the number of people who got sick from the shot itself…

now that I think about it, I’m not so surprised that people fell for it. These are the same people who believed in masks and lockdowns.

hope you guys feel better

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Yep I suggested ivermectin prescription but wife said not approved for humans because it’s a horse dewormer and she will not take it. I showed her articles on DDG that it’s been approved for humans since 1996. Fauci and the media have done a wonderful job of peddling b.s. misinformation to the public and wifey bought into all that crap. I think she’s starting to see this whole vax thing for what it is. Unfortunately I wish she would have seen all this before submitting to the shots.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I do have cough, but it is a productive cough and mucus is coming up. No coughing fits for me, just every once in a while Wife is coughing quite a bit though

Hope ya'll get better soon.
    The cough was the worst part for me.
    Ditto. My cough lingered for almost a month and half.

Top Bottom