• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I do have mega MAGA antibodies now, however.
    FIFY

1631294608111.png

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Another vaccine thread.

When I got sick, at small gathering for a memorial, 6 vaccinated people got sick also.
    Kind of blows his odds out of the water...

I need to add to this, one of the vaccinated men ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks, then passed away.

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I think it's odd that the government is only pushing the mRNA vaccines like Pfizer and Moderna. Why are they silent about the J&J vax that uses traditional vax technology with less side effects?

Did J&J's check not clear?.....

IIRC J&J privately funded the development of theirs. USG invested in both P & M; gotta get an ROI or give that shît away to a foreign country.

Should’ve traded AFG doses for war toys in return.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If you die within 14 days of getting the vaccine, they are now calling them unvaccinated COVID victims.

They act as if the unvaccinated are the problem, yet if the vaccine is so great, why worry about those that don't want the vaccine?

If you want the vaccine, that's great! It's your life, live it the way you want. Just let me live mine the way I want. If you try to push me into taking something I don't want, it certainly isn't helping my skepticism.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    I think it's odd that the government is only pushing the mRNA vaccines like Pfizer and Moderna. Why are they silent about the J&J vax that uses traditional vax technology with less side effects?

Did J&J's check not clear?.....
    Again, viral vector for human vaccines is not traditional. It’s been used in veterinary vaccines for a few years, but the only approved VV for humans is Ebola and it’s less than 2 years old and only used in areas of outbreak. J&J is not a traditional vaccine.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Again, viral vector for human vaccines is not traditional. It’s been used in veterinary vaccines for a few years, but the only approved VV for humans is Ebola and it’s less than 2 years old and only used in areas of outbreak. J&J is not a traditional vaccine.

Good explanations on the J&J vax technology.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    everything about these shots has been about money all along.
    1- The WHO redefined what herd immunity is a while back in order to try to convince people to get their shots. That was back around the time when they first became available.
    2- the CDC recently redefined what vaccine, and vaccination mean, so they no longer have to provide immunity to be considered to “work”. A regular dose of DayQuil could be considered a vaccine as well at this point.
    3- Xidens claim that only 1 in 5000 vaccinated people get covid is a statistic made out of thin air. Nobody is tracking injection failures. That of course, is by design. We have hospitals reporting as low as 10% of patients hospitalized with covid being vaccinated, to hospitals reporting that 40% of their patients are hospitalized with covid. If 50% of the population is vaccinated ans they account for 10% of the hospitalizations, that would be a 20% failure rate. This doesn’t account for differences in reporting/testing between vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals or anything else that is done to drive the numbers up.

Top Bottom