don't vaccines work?

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
I'm a very questioning person. And when there isn't even a consensus among doctors and scientists on Covid, and the Covid vaccines, what are we suppose to believe, and who?

Then factor in the politicians, and the media, using all sorts of propaganda in trying to convince the general public that we are at risk, and we NEED to be vaccinated, and then still wear our masks, and then brace yourselves for another vaccine, and another, and where does it stop?

When did politicians and the media personalities become experts on the virus and vaccines? And why should we, or are we even listening to people that are merely repeating something, that someone told them to say?

easy rider

Spark Creator
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
I never knew who she was and I still don't care really
She's being attacked by the media, the problem is, she may have more followers than they do. Nicki never said she wouldn't get the vaccine, all she said was she would research it. That got the leftist media's heads exploding. I love it.

oldag

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Feb 19, 2015
I’ve seen this a few times. “But where has the flu gone”

Also explained by a few connected thoughts

Although both are respiratory illnesses spread by droplets, Covid is more contagious than the flu

The measures we have taken (reduced gatherings, reduced travel, remote work for some, masks for a bunch, anyone with a fever getting tested and isolated, increase in cleaning, etc) are really effective against the flu but not sufficient for covid.
Masks are not effective for covid or flu.

If those measures eliminated the flu, why didn't they at least significantly slow the covid spread?

What did the experts blame on the covid rises? People not wearing masks and not social distancing. So how was the flu slowed down when people were not wearing masks or social distancing?

Sorry, not buying the party line.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
I'm now hearing that many of these greek alphabet variants were possibly caused by the vaccine.

To a degree they are; the role of a virus is to survive. A virus cannot replicate by itself, a host is needed to do so. The virus evolves/mutates/varies itself so that it cam survive. If it doesn’t do so quicker than the host immune system does, then it burns itself out of hosts. A constant battle.

pronstar

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 2, 2017
Dallas
She's being attacked by the media, the problem is, she may have more followers than they do. Nicki never said she wouldn't get the vaccine, all she said was she would research it. That got the leftist media's heads exploding. I love it.

690afc7311f17f31b8ed4be3254180ae.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TX oddball

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 20, 2021
DFW
You left out those that had been vaccinated, caught covid, then died in the hospital.
This man, Dr. Luc Montagnier, a world renown virologist, who discovered the HIV virus, has a hard opinion against the covid vaccines, stating that the vaccines do the opposite of what they're supposed to do. Dr Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA delivery system used in the vaccines, has the same conclusions as Montagnier in regards to the covid vaccines, calling for the complete halt to the distribution of the vaccine.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
True I did because I don't know of anybody who has. I personally do not know anyone who is vaccinated who has gotten covid. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I am just sharing what I know of personally.

Only reason I brought it up is because I do know someone that was vaccinated, hospitalized, then died.

I talked about it in my story of me getting sick.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 7, 2015
ZX,

Refresh my memory - I'd like to re-read your story - Do you recall the thread title? I can't dredge it up as I have CRS...

Thanks!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
ZX,

Refresh my memory - I'd like to re-read your story - Do you recall the thread title? I can't dredge it up as I have CRS...

Thanks!

Sure, there was a short version.
I went to a memorial service on a Friday.
Sunday night I was coughing.

Six other people that I am aware of got sick also. They were all vaccinated.

One of the men was hospitalized for 3 weeks, then passed away in the hospital.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Latest posts