Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
must be working AND cures the flu!
309adce2a1ca0c821f2dbe0e0fe4bf90.jpg
On this note, with the bullshit test that caused so many positive results , how many of the folks that tested positive and later caught Covid “again” actually had it the first time they tested positive?
The data has been skewed since the beginning and at this point there is absolutely no way to unfuck it.

Cob

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 21, 2021
Midland texas
I Am just chunkin shit at the fan here
weather the vaccine works on or not depends on what the vaccine is supposed to do people in general assume it is to prevent the spread of a dangerous pathogen but what if the intention of the makers was to make the people more susceptible to the disease

Cob

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 21, 2021
Midland texas
I am trying to get people to ask themselves questions and look for answers. I Know it’s far fetched but then so is everything else associated with this so called pandemic Or plandemic

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
I Am just chunkin shit at the fan here
weather the vaccine works on or not depends on what the vaccine is supposed to do people in general assume it is to prevent the spread of a dangerous pathogen but what if the intention of the makers was to make the people more susceptible to the disease

Then it seems to have failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCC

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 1, 2018
US
No one is vaccinated in Wuhan China nor do they wear masks now and everything's back to normal. That is pretty suspicious.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen
No one is vaccinated in Wuhan China nor do they wear masks now and everything's back to normal. That is pretty suspicious.
Not really.
The survivors have natural immunity.
In the meantime, China is minus a lot of sick and elderly. You know, those that are a non-productive drain on resources. The healthy young and productive age folks are fine.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

"Let's Go, Brandon!"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
Not really.
The survivors have natural immunity.
In the meantime, China is minus a lot of sick and elderly. You know, those that are a non-productive drain on resources. The healthy young and productive age folks are fine.

So, is THAT suspicious?
We funded it, I believe. To "clean up" their society? Doubt it.
Maybe they just saw an opportunity to use the product we paid to develop? I don't know that we'll ever get the real story.
But there is some true evil at work, you can be sure. We can only pray that the schemers will get smacked by the mighty hand of righteousness.

Last edited:
Top Bottom