Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Last edited:

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    My uncle, 59; passed away from it last year February during first wave. Plastic surgeon.

Delta took out three good friends aug-sep. Dark times. Back to back. All 50s, hispanic, bunch of severe health issues, no jabs.

One of my employees, mid 40s; whole family is down with it currently. Went to a bday party for his son’s friend; all parents and kids caught it.

Omicron seems a lot less savage. I was over it in 5 days 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Hope he sues the socks off them and wins.
    You mean you hope the widow sues the hospital for breach of contract? (I assume the experimental poison was not part of the contract he signed when he got on the list)
    The vaccine is killing and maiming millions but sure, let's give it to someone on their death bed, it will "help".
    He's in the hospital with a failing heart, not with Covid. He does not need a vaccine against something he doesn't have, he needs different treatment, a freaking heart.
    It is becoming more and more obvious that our medical industry is not about healing people but about feelings, hatred and whatever propaganda they have. Otherwise this man would have a new heart in him by now.

Almin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2021
    SA
    Code:
    BREAKING: After losing bid to keep Pfizer Covid-19 vaccination documents secret for 75 years, FDA is refusing to turn over the documents ordered by Judge Mark Pittman. Pfizer has now moved to join the FDA in a court filing asking for a delay until May

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    I'm fully vaccinated, and I've spent the last week at home with the Covid, so, No, apparently they do not work! It's kind of like a bad cold. When the flu, type a or b went through a few years ago, they were much much worse!

Were you hospitalized? Did you die? Sounds like it worked. That is the endpoints for a vaccine study. It reduces morbidity and mortality.

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    I wasn't vaccinated.
    I wasn't hospitalized.
    I didn't die....

I’m glad to read this. I hope for the best of health for everyone here. Not everyone with Covid gets either. My argument was that just because the previous poster was vaccinated that meant he wasn’t going to every get the virus. That would be great if it were but we don’t have that vaccine yet. The goal of the research on the vaccines that earned their approval was based on whether they reduced hospitalizations and / or death.

So I’ll reframe the previous post.

It is possible that the vaccine helped keep the other poster from hospitalization or death.

The research and post marketing analysis supports that’s possibility.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The goal of the research on the vaccines that earned their approval was based on whether they reduced hospitalizations and / or death.
    WAS that the stated goal of the research? Not that I recall. What I DO know is that it took a redefinition of what a "vaccine" is to make this one seem even somewhat viable. And to convince the masses that it was a good thing.

Don't get me wrong; I am not anti-vax. If it is safe, effective, and necessary, then I will give it due consideration.
    When the wife and I got the original Fauci Bioweapon variant in 2020, she had a much tougher time than I did as she is immune-compromised. What saved her? TREATMENT. We convinced our doc to get her an HCQ prescription. She was well within 48 hours of taking it.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Isn't the definition of a vaccine to provide immunity from a disease?

This stuff they are calling a vaccine doesn't do that....
    Not anymore.
    Papa Fauxci (CDC) changed the definition to suit their failure better.
    Vaccine used to be define as offering immunity.
    New definition claims that it only offers protection.

So when you fail on a global scale and cannot hide your failure, you just change the semantics to make yourself look good again.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    So T-mobile is going full in on the vax nonsense, and terminating all employees who aren't "fully vaccinated." Except for some convenient carve-outs, of course. Like those dirty unwashed store employees, those are replaceable of course. And India, who cares about what they do as long as they do it cheap. And some people in Corporate who we can't replace, so we'll quietly exempt them too. But the rest of you badge-wearing free thinkers? You're outta here.

T-mobile to terminate corporate employees who aren't vaccinated by April

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    So T-mobile is going full in on the vax nonsense, and terminating all employees who aren't "fully vaccinated." Except for some convenient carve-outs, of course. Like those dirty unwashed store employees, those are replaceable of course. And India, who cares about what they do as long as they do it cheap. And some people in Corporate who we can't replace, so we'll quietly exempt them too. But the rest of you badge-wearing free thinkers? You're outta here.

T-mobile to terminate corporate employees who aren't vaccinated by April
    "You MUST take the vaccine. Never mind that it doesn't work. Just do as you are told!"

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Shuutr,

Have you listened to the very many, very qualified MD's warning that the faux-vax is a dangerous thing to your health and/or longevity?

Not only are they warning us of the dire consequences of getting the jab, but in addition look at the VAERS report.

You sound like you want 'to believe' - hey, I did too initially...held off getting the jab until I learned more and then lo and behold, the brave MD's started warning us about the dangers of the jab, while most MD's were quaking in their boots if they spoke up against the jab.

If they spoke up against the jab they'd be canned so most kept mum, though now even some of those who remained quiet are now speaking up against it noting it's very dangerous.

The public is slowly waking up - the world wide riots and protests against the jab are because the public is finally getting the truth about it.

The jab is poison, sometimes merely injurious, but often enough lethal.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don't really know if I actually have gotten COVID. I've been sick a few times and much of the symptoms were in line with COVID, but I can't say I definitively had COVID. I don't really trust their testing much either. But, I work in an environment where I am probably susceptible to catching it easier than the 'normal' citizen.

I do believe there is a sickness, although I have to wonder why influenza all but disappeared during the Delta outbreak.

I also have to wonder why we need to silence the many people that have come out against a vaccine. Is their argument not strong enough to counter others? There are many people that have claimed that we are seeded on earth by aliens, but in a world where most people are religious, I don't hear the government labeling them 'misinformation' and trying to silence them.

In my ears the argument on the side of vaccines sounds like totalitarianism, "you must do what we say, because we say so!" And, the information on what the vaccines do, has changed since there inception.

The term 'conspiracy theory' used to be a good thing, we need to weigh the facts on claims of those in power. Now the label 'conspiracy theorist' just means "you don't go along with the general narrative, so we can't listen to you, and if you don't shut up, we'll unperson you." When teaching, if I am proved wrong, I will certainly revise my teaching to the facts I've learned. I have never been told that I am misinformation with no facts or made up facts, I'm certainly not going to change my opinion just because someone else may have a different opinion, I'll research it to help provide an assertion to my opinion first. I have been wrong before, but I'll admit it if I learn different.

To me, if you want me to believe in this vaccine, prove it, don't silence opposition to it. That just makes me suspect that you are trying to pull a fast one, and I don't buy snake oil presentations.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Do you not ever get bloodwork done?

I've never been tested.

I only knew I positively had it after getting scheduled bloodwork done, about a month after getting sick, and found to have antibodies.

Top Bottom