• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Is it just me, or does the posts of the good doctor seem confusing and all over the place? Says one thing, then changes and says something different!
    He does. That's one thing I have a problem with. At least my arguement is consistent. His arguement seems to be, " I believe in freedom of choice, but I used to be a Dr and I'm smarter than you and you reall get the jab that doesn't work because I'm scared".
    Right now, I am not sure which is worse, the medical establishment or the politicians.
    We are smarter than you and you need to do as you are told without question.
    Yeah, I have a problem with that.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Be careful getting the Flu shot this year if you are so inclined. My sister got one and ended up in the hospital for three days due to fluid on the lungs and around her heart. She was given an additional prescription of two weeks bed rest at home. She later enrolled in a TU study for Covid antibodies. After her first blood draw she showed both " natural " and "vaccine " anti bodies. Same with the second blood draw. She has never knowingly had the Covid vax nor has she ever shown any symptoms of having Covid. Wonder what was in that Flu shot?
    If what I have read on several web sites is true, the flu IS a Covid. Just not covid 19. There are 7 or 8 Covids, plus variants. Including SARS and MERS that were supposed to wipe out life as we know several years before covid 19. They didn't. Also, as far as I can tell, the covid tests only test for "covid", not a specific one or variant. Otherwise there would have to be at least 10 different tests available to determine exactly what you have. It takes a lab to determine exactly what you have and if it is the "deadly" one.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    In contrast to Hoji's pic a few pages back, this Tweet made me smile.

The downside is some very young, impressionable kids just learned that government gives freedom.
    That video reminded me of the old Soviet story of how teachers in USSR schools would have the kids pray to God for food. When no food showed up, they would then be instructed to pray to Stalin for food and when they were done food would be brought in.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    The downside is some very young, impressionable kids just learned that government gives freedom.
    That video reminded me of the old Soviet story of how teachers in USSR schools would have the kids pray to God for food. When no food showed up, they would then be instructed to pray to Stalin for food and when they were done food would be brought in.
    God works in mysterious ways..., he can even cause Stalin to give food to hungry children!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    God works in mysterious ways..., he can even cause Stalin to give food to hungry children!
    The message learned though is You prayed to God and you prayed to Stalin. Stalin delivered. That is the only message those kids took away.
    The kids on the video only took away “Teachers( government) gave me freedom”

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    If what I have read on several web sites is true, the flu IS a Covid. Just not covid 19. There are 7 or 8 Covids, plus variants. Including SARS and MERS that were supposed to wipe out life as we know several years before covid 19. They didn't. Also, as far as I can tell, the covid tests only test for "covid", not a specific one or variant. Otherwise there would have to be at least 10 different tests available to determine exactly what you have. It takes a lab to determine exactly what you have and if it is the "deadly" one.

That would make sense.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Be careful getting the Flu shot this year if you are so inclined. My sister got one and ended up in the hospital for three days due to fluid on the lungs and around her heart. She was given an additional prescription of two weeks bed rest at home. She later enrolled in a TU study for Covid antibodies. After her first blood draw she showed both " natural " and "vaccine " anti bodies. Same with the second blood draw. She has never knowingly had the Covid vax nor has she ever shown any symptoms of having Covid. Wonder what was in that Flu shot?
    It‘s because of this that I will not be getting the flu shot or the pneumonia shot, both of which I was getting in past years at my Dr recommendation.

1) all we’ve heard about for the past year is Covid, Wu Flu, China Virus, Corona Virus, etc. I really think that people are programmed now that any mention of flu automatically means Covid. Flu = corona virus. Covid 19 = corona virus. Flu does not = Covid 19. I’d be very pissed if I went for a flu shot and received a Covid vax instead
    2) since healthcare is now incentivized to vax as many as possible, what‘s to stop them from intentionally slipping in the Covid vax, then later calling it an accident? Yes tin foil hat stuff I know, but with all of the deception that has gone on, I have a hard time trusting anyone in healthcare these days. I mean, did anyone hear about what Bill Gates said recently? ”It’s unfortunate that natural immunity is out performing the vaccine.” Who says that?
    3) they are working on a combination flu/Covid vax now. Will a simple flu shot now mean you get this cocktail for both?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Ever since I was first a young Physician in Family Practice @ Corpus Christi over 50 years ago, we have experienced annual episodes of viral "flu epidemics" which I was always told had originated in China from natural biological events. Those were always different viral "mutations." That is why our public health folks and drug companies had to wait to see which "strains" to vaccinate us against.

Recall the "swine flu" fiasco from decades back, in which the government spent billions to prepare millions of doses of vaccines, for the WRONG strain.

The COVID viruses are related to the flu viruses, and likely originated from them.

So, some "cross-immunity" would not be surprising.

This entire area is sorta "inexact science", b/c it requires "educated guesses", which frequently turn-out wrong.

By the time we get reliable FACTS on all this, it'll likely be way too late !

leVieux

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    It‘s because of this that I will not be getting the flu shot or the pneumonia shot, both of which I was getting in past years at my Dr recommendation.
    And I will CONTINUE not getting the flu shot each year. And this bullcrap has caused me to relook at all "vaccinations" in a new light. I was not an anti-vaxxer before this, but I think that I may be now.

ETA: another anecdote: my dad, almost a year ago was showing sudden very limited mobility. He could hardly get out of bed. And, though he typically walked several miles a day before, he could barely walk around the house. His doc finally deternimed that it was "an ingredient" in his last flu shot causing a reaction. It's been a long, very slow road to recovery for him. I was over there last Sunday and he walked out to their mailbox at the highway and back (maybe a mile round trip). He didn't even take very long. But he still has a limited stride. A few years before this he was on statins and they almost took him out. Dude needs a break.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Judging from history of previous medical crises, we should have some more reliable statistics to make judgements on by now. The mere fact that we are this far into the "COVID" problem now and still have this much confusion is disturbing to me. And, Why are our own Med Schools' Experts still being so quiet ? IMHO, this does have to be, at least in part, a massive CONSPIRACY !

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Judging from history of previous medical crises, we should have some more reliable statistics to make judgements on by now. The mere fact that we are this far into the "COVID" problem now and still have this much confusion is disturbing to me. And, Why are our own Med Schools' Experts still being so quiet ? IMHO, this does have to be, at least in part, a massive CONSPIRACY !

More and more influential people and institutions - like the BMJ for example - are demanding data. And our government is stalling if not outright blocking the release.

You’re 100% right…something is afoot.
    And I pray the truth comes out sooner rather than later. But it will come out eventually…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    "Similarly compare vax rate and death rate. If the population is 60% vaxxed and the death vaxxed rate is 30% then the vaccine saved lives."

30% death rate...I'm not taking the gamble with those numbers, but be my guest if you find them acceptable.

I wasn’t using actually rates. I was using simplified numbers to illustrate the point.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    More and more influential people and institutions - like the BMJ for example - are demanding data. And our government is stalling if not outright blocking the release.

You’re 100% right…something is afoot.
    And I pray the truth comes out sooner rather than later. But it will come out eventually…

The virus is real.

But, was it manipulated or "enhanced" by the ChiComms for military use? As in BIO-WARFARE ? We certainly should know that by now ! But, we don't. . . .

And,

There can be no innocent explanation fro the world's governments acting synchronously in concert with the Draconian restriction responses !

We are in serious trouble, and must decide how to respond to our own government !

leVieux

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And solve all the Draconian restrictions by simply getting the vaccine, that all the "experts" say will save us!

Covid 19 was and is a political tool for pushing an agenda of more control and power over the citizens of this country. The vaccines are just further pushing of that political agenda to gain even more control and separating the "vaxxed" from the unvaxxed", and roughly dividing us into liberals and conservatives. Those that go along and those who won't.

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    I see. Can you show me?

The cumulative slope remained the same since the beginning. The same despite introducing a vaccine that was sold as 98% effective. Now again, I'm no statistician, but preventing all but 98% of the 67% vaccinated from adding to the cumulative totals would have made A BIG F'N CHANGE to that trend line.
    Except it didn't.

I see. Can you show me?

The cumulative slope remained the same since the beginning. The same despite introducing a vaccine that was sold as 98% effective. Now again, I'm no statistician, but preventing all but 98% of the 67% vaccinated from adding to the cumulative totals would have made A BIG F'N CHANGE to that trend line.
    Except it didn't.

Except it did. It changed a couple of times. Steep, shallow, steep, shallow. But yeah there is a trend. I see it. You see it. Most of that is from the HUGE portion of the population that did not get vaccinated. And even if it didn’t, you have to account for the change in behavior and the evolution of the virus.

The first slope Jan 2020 to June 2020, pretty steep. And that was after the “2 weeks” shelter in place policies but the virus was spreading. While everything was closed and people started working from home.

Then it backs off and people start venturing out, and there is a change in behavior. And there is spread. Sure enough, holiday season 2020 and everyone is tired of this crap and boom the slope goes up as the vaccine moves from the elderly to healthcare workers. And the slope flattens.

6-8 months later, delta comes along as people are moving around and mingling like there is no problem. And we start testing a lot more as tests were more available. Businesses are trying to return to work as “safe” as they can which involves testing at a rate that they hadn’t had to when people were working from home.

The last steep slope is omicron. So yeah as long as the virus is out there and changing this chart will increase, this slop will change.

But yeah, the vaccine has had no effect. That first slope carried forward would have been the better route.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Agreed. I wonder just how far back this goes. Kind of gets me thinking about the whole Cold War era, and the fear of attack by the Soviets. Drills in schools, backyard bunkers and all that. The Soviets definitely weren’t the good guys, but seeing what’s going on today, I’m wondering if the real threat was embellished to a greater degree than it really was.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our government continuously replaces one boogeyman with another…and we the people keep falling for it.

There’s always a “but you’ll die if” waiting around the corner, waiting to devour the unprotected.

Indeed, our government spews propaganda in many directions, purposely keeping us all confused, and, unsure. This is purposeful, to allow for even more restrictions.

They won't quit unless / until we MAKE THEM QUIT !

leVieux

Top Bottom