• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Agree 100%. For the record I’m not anti-vax. I’m just anti-this vax. I’ve taken the regular flu and pneumonia vax, but I wouldn’t put it past them to try and sneak this one in so I won’t be getting those again either. Trust is gone
    They are not even hiding it
    Guns International

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Pharmacist here. I work in a hospital.

Pretty consistently if there are fifteen patients in our icu, one may be vaxxed. And those usually have a history of compromised immune system.

Similar in our non icu floors. 15 covid patients, one to two vaxxed.

I have yet to see a patient history that read “got vaccine recently and now having a complication”.

I have heard similar rations with other hospital pharmacists I talk with at other hospitals.

Do people get covid and have mild symptoms. Yep.
    Do people get covid and have severe symptoms. Yep.
    Do people get the vaccine and still get covid. Yep.
    But the odds favor the vaccinated.

This vaccine is the counter a different virus than some other viruses you all have mentioned. This virus is a fast replicator and it changes. The vaccine works to prime the immune system. The vaccine does not make you immune. The immune system can go from idle to ready to fight quicker.

Covid can overrun a body very quickly. Delta variant more so than earlier versions. Without the primer, the odds of ending up hospitalized or dead are greater (not 100% but greater than 0%). The time to recovery is longer.

That is what I have witnessed.

Those with natural immunity are a huge segment of the population, and a large percentage of the unvaxxed.

What are you observing for these folks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Those with natural immunity are a huge segment of the population, and a large percentage of the unvaxxed.

What are you observing for these folks?

Logically those with natural immunity are those that had the infection and didn't die. Unfortunately there are many that died. Using the logic of natural immunity we should not have any vaccines, those that live are immune.
    So the option then is to get the disease, hopefully not be in the small percentage that dies or has serious complications and develops "natural" immunity which may only be good for one variant of the virus and not mutations.
    The other option is to get vaccinated, hopefully not have a vaccine complication, hopefully develop un-natural immunity, may need a booster to cover mutations.
    Take your poison.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Logically those with natural immunity are those that had the infection and didn't die. Unfortunately there are many that died. Using the logic of natural immunity we should not have any vaccines, those that live are immune.
    So the option then is to get the disease, hopefully not be in the small percentage that dies or has serious complications and develops "natural" immunity which may only be good for one variant of the virus and not mutations.
    The other option is to get vaccinated, hopefully not have a vaccine complication, hopefully develop un-natural immunity, may need a booster to cover mutations.
    Take your poison.

What are you going on about?
    My question wasn’t directed at you.
    And your reply has nothing to do with my question.

But since you’ve inserted yourself into the convo…
    I have antibodies, from either a mis-diagnosed flu or I was asymptomatic.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1631895086474.png

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    What are you going on about?
    My question wasn’t directed at you.
    And your reply has nothing to do with my question.

But since you’ve inserted yourself into the convo…
    I have antibodies, from either a mis-diagnosed flu or I was asymptomatic.

That’s okay, I got what you were saying and I agree. It’s the elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about. To put it simply, why should those with natural immunity need to take the shot?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    No, I just make up stuff like you do.
    Seriously though, lost a friend on a Harley a couple of months ago and quit riding myself in 1970. My friend on the Harley was riding with his son, both on Harley's, looked back and dad's bike was off the road. He was dead. I quit when within 1/2 mile 2 separate cars almost ran me down. Tiny fender benders in a car are lethal in a bike, no matter how good you are. Laws of physics still work. Laws of medicine are still up for question. I made a choice, never to ride on the streets again. You know the risks too, so you make your own choice.
    I was just making a point that you're comparing apples to chickpeas when comparing deaths on motorcycles which have been around for about 120 years to deaths from a vaccines that have been around for human use for months. Unless you want to compare in the same time period, and in that I would be interested. What your thoughts on riding motorcycles is isn't relevant.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    That’s okay, I got what you were saying and I agree. It’s the elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about. To put it simply, why should those with natural immunity need to take the shot?
    I think the elephant in the room will be does "natural" immunity protect against variants? Flu mutates all the time and the old ways of making vaccines means that the vaccine is a guess at what will be here whereas the mRNA technique can churn out a new variant almost on the fly. I have doubts that natural immunity or present vaccine immunity will keep up with mutations therefore the choices will probably be that "natural" immunity patients will probably catch the disease again and may face the risk of death again and vaccinated patients will need boosters with new variants added. All is just theoretical of course. I have had flu multiple times. I expect people may have Covid multiple times. Just my opinion.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    "Ten times the adversities than any other vaccine that was pulled"

That is simply not true. the numbers seem so large ONLY b/c the population being studied is the largest ever, by far.

leVieux
    So tell me, what is the reasonable percentage amount of loss of life for a vaccine? I still remember the days when the talk was "even one life was too many".

Of course they sent infected people to nursing homes knowing that the elderly were the most vulnerable, so it's no surprise they try to cover up reports of deaths from vaccines stating that if a vaccinated dies of COVID within two weeks of being vaccinated they are considered unvaccinated

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I think the elephant in the room will be does "natural" immunity protect against variants? Flu mutates all the time and the old ways of making vaccines means that the vaccine is a guess at what will be here whereas the mRNA technique can churn out a new variant almost on the fly. I have doubts that natural immunity or present vaccine immunity will keep up with mutations therefore the choices will probably be that "natural" immunity patients will probably catch the disease again and may face the risk of death again and vaccinated patients will need boosters with new variants added. All is just theoretical of course. I have had flu multiple times. I expect people may have Covid multiple times. Just my opinion.

Natural immunity provides multiple-times the resistance to delta variant than the vax

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think the elephant in the room will be does "natural" immunity protect against variants?
    Have you studied that? It's not there haven't been past studies on that subject with many different viruses. COVID isn't the only virus that mutates.

Top Bottom