• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    An interesting article about the rice rabies.

At least you posted it here, instead of starting a new thread for it like someone else....
    Venture Surplus ad

Reactions: Cob

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    No science to this. Just what a patient said to me the other day. So take it with a grain of salt. I was not on his case. I spoke to him later when he came back for something else. He says he has no family history of heart disease. 4 months after being vaccinated he had a heart attack and was treated in our facility. He also said he now has arthritic conditions in multiple finger joints. No family history. He said if he had it to do over he would not get the vaccine. Again, no way to prove/ correlate any of this. Just posting an encounter I had with a patient.

A coworker was talking about booster shots. Another said you don't need one. They reply, I'm just trying to be as safe as possible. I'm going to ACL. I just walked away from the conversation.

Cob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2021
    Midland texas
    1632953583161.png

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    May want to check some math last time checked 10% was one tenth or in this case 110500 not 755000

I think what they meant to point out was 15% of the eligible population is 1,105,000

10% of the eligible population is 755,00 or 2/3 of that first group.

They worded it wrong for sure, so they don’t get a pass.

So the article is pointing out that the unvaccinated is a small portion of the population but makes up a majority of severe hospitalization and death.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Shu,

"So the article is pointing out that the unvaccinated is a small portion of the population but makes up a majority of severe hospitalization and death."

You buying it?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Well, if you are vaccinated you can still catch the virus and still transmit the virus. But, hey it works fine.

Cob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2021
    Midland texas
    No they said exactly what they intended to this so called vaccine is not worth a damn to many people that have gotten are getting sick to many people are having complications from it

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Shu,

"So the article is pointing out that the unvaccinated is a small portion of the population but makes up a majority of severe hospitalization and death."

You buying it?
    Nope. Govt and media have been fudging this from day one. They’ve lost all credibility as far as I’m concerned. I don’t believe anything they say any more

Top Bottom