• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Bill Maher is slowly moving to the center. We really need to start a pool on when he realizes (and supports) the need for the 2d Amendment!

He’s not moving to center. He still holds all the same views as before. Some of his opinions on Covid are the only things he’s said that break away from the lefty pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    England has really put the fear into other world governments. The US has not bankrupted the private insurance companies forcing everyone to a single payer government program yet.

China has the Olympics starting, forget it, they are ruled by the communist party.

Australians are looking at England thinking their government does think they’re criminals.

Even Bill Mahr is the last person it would expect to hear wtf from. He traveled from California to Florida and could not believe that so much freedom from oppression was available in the US.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don't know, all these people who swallowed the narrative originally will probably swallow the govt. spin that will be spewed out.
    Sad, but true. Many that feel they had gained status through following dictates are the ones getting upset that places are relaxing mandates. They'll do just about anything to gain that status back.

Reactions: gll

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    It really won't all be over until all those responsible for the dissemination and the lies are chased down and imprisoned or better... Left to continue, they'll just give us more of the same on a different tack.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Maher is similar to Tulsi…they have some rational views, and can articulate a point without getting emotionally invested in the argument.

But he still holds many lefty views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    How insane is it to state a drug is right for everyone? What drugs, that advertise on TV for instance, ever say that there is no side effects? That everyone should take this drug? Yet there are countries mandating injections for everyone. Politicians making laws, most of which I'm sure aren't doctors themselves, for medical procedures. It was bad enough when they were shaming people into taking a vaccine that they may not know if it's right for them, but now mandating it?

What alternative reality have I found myself in, where we can't debate an issue without fear of being cancelled? Without fear of being silenced? I'm not a doctor, but if someone wants me to take something I'm wary of, I need some convincing. If your argument is good enough, there should be no need of silencing a counter argument. To relegating others to persona non grata.

I'm sorry, but if you tell me someone is wrong because you have deemed them misinformation, that tends to make me wonder what they said to earn that title. Not assure me that you are right. Silencing them only makes me think you have something to hide.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    They've tasted power - they'll fight to keep it.

We can fight back by voting, (yeah, I know if it's a rigged election we're screwed, but...gotta keep trying) ignoring the ahem, 'guidance' of frauds like 'da fooch', the cdc hack, keep the w.h.o. at arms length and quit giving them money and stop wearing those idiotic masks and appreciate 6' unsocial distancing is just as ludicrous as face diapers.

Most people have been informed that face diapers and keeping 6' away from each other is totally ineffective to stop the virus...are still doing it anyway, like their addicted.

I think some continuing to do perform this idiocy actually like doing so and I'll be gdammed if I can figure out why?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    They've tasted power - they'll fight to keep it.

We can fight back by voting, (yeah, I know if it's a rigged election we're screwed, but...gotta keep trying) ignoring the ahem, 'guidance' of frauds like 'da fooch', the cdc hack, keep the w.h.o. at arms length and quit giving them money and stop wearing those idiotic masks and appreciate 6' unsocial distancing is just as ludicrous as face diapers.

Most people have been informed that face diapers and keeping 6' away from each other is totally ineffective to stop the virus...are still doing it anyway, like their addicted.

I think some continuing to do perform this idiocy actually like doing so and I'll be gdammed if I can figure out why?
    See them when we go to town. Idiots riding in car alone and they have a mask on!

The six foot distancing thing doesn't bother me that bad, because I don't like people being too close anyways. I have been social distancing before it was socially acceptable, or mandated!

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Received a letter today, from CMS, with "An Important Message from Medicare" informing me that...
    1. Medicare covers a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot at no cost
    2. Boosters help control COVID-19 and protect you against variants
    3. (I can) Find a booster at Vaccines.gov and to not delay

Please nobody tell them I never got the first jab, cause apparently they don't know that...

And apparently, they don't know that the jab doesn't work...

Top Bottom