Don't You DARE Oppose the Government!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thor, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Thor

Thor Member

Jan 5, 2009
    N Central Texas
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ion-is-not-a-hate-crime-7949121-50392297.html

I don't know, but it sure appears as if our Government is attempting to subvert the First Amendment. It's time to wake up and pay attention,
    folks !!!

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    introduced an amendment to the defense authorization bill that gives Attorney General Eric Holder sole discretion to label groups that oppose government policy on guns, abortion, immigration, states' rights, or a host of other issues.

2010 can't come fast enough.

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    This is some scary stuff... I just want to know when a government for the people by the people became this monstrosity we have now.. The problem is that things have gotten so out of control, with biased and censored media coverage, political appointees and career polititions that dont think they are accountable covering each others backside that I dont see how things can be changed short of.........

4. Thor

Thor Member

Jan 5, 2009
    N Central Texas

Are we willing to wait until then?? There's a LOT of damage that can be done in the interim.

5. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Shhhhhhhhh - quite - someone is listening!
    This forum under these guide lines is a hate group.
    That's where this is headed.
    I just wonder if the populace left really knows what the politicians they have put in office are up too, or are they so deaf dumb and blind not to see????:banghead:
    As stated in another thread, this is starting to sound like pre-war Nazi Germany!

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

As I am a voter, I have done what I can til the next election cycle. :patriot:

Til then, I'll continue to communicate with my those in government, post on forums like these, pay my taxes, and teach my kids what it takes to survive.

If you have some ideas that do not include breaking the law or violence, I'm all ears.

7. boycan

boycan Active Member

Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas
    :happy0001: :rofl: :texas:

Attached Files:

8. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Ok sorry i'm having a brain fart what happens in 2010 :banghead:

9. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    36 senate seats and 435 reps seats are up for election. The pendulum should swing back some.

10. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    oh gotcha