• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Just read an article about Douchebags moving to Austin from Maryland, DC and California talking about how they hate our new laws and are going to vote to change them. Just pisses me off. This one whiney bitch was talking about she is too scared to go outside because ooh we can carry guns.
    Military Camp

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    Having spend 30 years in the tech industry, I can say with complete confidence and accuracy.. it's full of some of the dumbest people I've ever met. Some are really talented in the silo in which they function.. much like some sort of idiot-savants. I also believe you need to be well into "The Spectrum" to even function in this industry.

Now consider what is driving a lot of the migration to this state (not all mind you.. my autistic-ass came here for the freedoms... I arrived jobless.. I'd rather have been broke than subjugated). OK.. trying to get back on track... the booming tech sector is bringing in some of the weirdest, I-need-someone-to-tell-me-what-to-do-next people in the world... frankly I wish it wasn't happening for a lot of reasons, not the lease of which is these boobs are running up our property taxes, opposing our values and being just plain pains in the ass.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Just read an article about Douchebags moving to Austin from Maryland, DC and California talking about how they hate our new laws and are going to vote to change them. Just pisses me off. This one whiney bitch was talking about she is too scared to go outside because ooh we can carry guns.
    I saw where one state governor was trying to stop out of state students from voting in her state. Texas should do the same. Just because they live here while in school does not make them Texas residents.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I've heard many smart people say that leftism is a disease that attacks the brain. And there is no vaccine.
    There is no helping us. I am worried that Texas will be overrun soon. We already lost the capitol a while ago, now the other big cities are folding and soon the hard-working an intelligent people left will be outvoted by the newcomers. Only a matter of time.
    Please prove me wrong.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Read that same article. One family said they were planning the move to TX but the wife vetoed because of the new abortion law. Said they were looking now at TN. Hmmmm- wonder why the aren’t looking at New Jersey?

Frucking shitheels.

Huntsman52

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    San Antonio
    They are doing the same to the Driggs area in Idaho. Was up in Yellowstone this past summer and talked to a couple of locals while getting gas. Stated the calies where moving up there, buying up land and houses above asking prices causing the rates to go up. They also mentioned calies going to city meetings and causing a ruckus over fences and how they should not be allowed. Crazy it is. I told them Texas is just as bad.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Liberals are like locusts. They destroy one place and then move to the next and destroy that. It’s a mental disease that affects ones ability to see cause and effect. Let’s see I voted next and this place that was once nice is now a dump that I have to flee. Oh. Let’s make this place like the dump I had to flee. Mental
    disease.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    I've heard many smart people say that leftism is a disease that attacks the brain. And there is no vaccine.
    There is no helping us. I am worried that Texas will be overrun soon. We already lost the capitol a while ago, now the other big cities are folding and soon the hard-working an intelligent people left will be outvoted by the newcomers. Only a matter of time.
    Please prove me wrong.
    Agree, liberalism of today is a degenerative disease and a bi-product of poor upbringing, narcissism, and lack of respect.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense and two self-earned nickles to rub in their pocket would ever in their right mind believe in this philosophy unless they were absolutely insane.

With the way this world is heading, it's becoming a painful reality that having a shred of common sense is a curse and not a blessing. The ignorant and the fiends are getting their way, and there are not too many peaceful ways available anymore to put a stop to it.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    I saw where one state governor was trying to stop out of state students from voting in her state. Texas should do the same. Just because they live here while in school does not make them Texas residents.
    When I lived in a coastal college town in a state that shall not be uttered.. more than 1/2 of the city population was from the University.. talk about screwing up the local policies... hell, the school's mascot is a banana slug... you do the math. I'd be for students voting where their 'home' address is.. at least those living in dorms would have to vote in their 'home town' No sure how youd really do it but I'm onboard!

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Simple answer to their fear ............GTFO!

Top Bottom