• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just read an article about Douchebags moving to Austin from Maryland, DC and California talking about how they hate our new laws and are going to vote to change them. Just pisses me off. This one whiney bitch was talking about she is too scared to go outside because ooh we can carry guns.
    She needs education. . . .

Or, mabe a MAN. . . .

As in a REAL man. . . .

Or, send her to Chicago with its strict “gun control” !

They RUINED Denver, Northern Virginia, & the area around Phoenix. Austin is going. . . Going. . . GONE !

Dumbass libtards !
    Guns International

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I think changing the road signs on the interstates leading anyone coming from out west, redirecting them to Colorado instead!

New Mexico is already full of weirdos, we just sneak over to the western edge and replace "Welcome to New Mexico" signs with "Welcome to Texas" and switch the signs for Albuquerqe for Austin - the Californians would never know the difference.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    New Mexico is already full of weirdos, we just sneak over to the western edge and replace "Welcome to New Mexico" signs with "Welcome to Texas" and switch the signs for Albuquerqe for Austin - the Californians would never know the difference.
    Sounds like a good plan to me.

Plus, it would probably take them a few years to figure out that it's not Texas!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I only worry about all the Oregonians moving to Texas. Bunch of weirdos!

LMAO

Damn skippy!

keep_it_weird.jpg

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    They are not much different from these foreigners from shithole countries who got uncomfortable due to the results of their bad decisions and want to begin again, in a better place, yet hold onto the same idiotic philosophies that screwed them the first time. Too ignorant to see that they will eventually drive off the same cliff. When liberals from the woke states come to Texas and start spewing their insanities, they should be tattood and not allowed to stay more than 30 days. Those who exceed the 30 days would be loaded into C-130’s and dropped by parachute onto a remote island where they can build their vision of a society and spread their social perversions, environmental fantasies and new pronouns until the cows come home.

Kinda Nazi sounding.
    I know a helicopter is more traditional, but you can give a free ride to many more communists on a C-130.

Top Bottom