• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I was a late bloomer. I killed my first deer at age 12 here on the farm.

I found I really like deer meat after eating some of the first deer killed.

That sure was many, many years ago.
    These days even at age 12 people would be horrified because of the rhetoric of the so called gun control.

Brojon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Having spend 30 years in the tech industry, I can say with complete confidence and accuracy.. it's full of some of the dumbest people I've ever met. Some are really talented in the silo in which they function.. much like some sort of idiot-savants. I also believe you need to be well into "The Spectrum" to even function in this industry.

Now consider what is driving a lot of the migration to this state (not all mind you.. my autistic-ass came here for the freedoms... I arrived jobless.. I'd rather have been broke than subjugated). OK.. trying to get back on track... the booming tech sector is bringing in some of the weirdest, I-need-someone-to-tell-me-what-to-do-next people in the world... frankly I wish it wasn't happening for a lot of reasons, not the lease of which is these boobs are running up our property taxes, opposing our values and being just plain pains in the ass.
    Interesting survey not too long ago that indicates anger at Californians might be misplaced.
    Turns out most of the malcontents come from the upper west coast, east coast and immigrants. So boo hiss to Portland and Seattle, Maryland, New York and New Jersey idiots as well as these Indian tech workers with a hive mentality.

sh801

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2015
    Interesting survey not too long ago that indicates anger at Californians might be misplaced.
    Turns out most of the malcontents come from the upper west coast, east coast and immigrants. So boo hiss to Portland and Seattle, Maryland, New York and New Jersey idiots as well as these Indian tech workers with a hive mentality.
    I spent most of my adult life living (?) and working in the Washington DC area. A larger collection of arrogant, hateful idiots exists nowhere. And 90% of them leftists.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    Good news is you don't have to go into DC... The one in VA is pretty awesome. It's the one with the SR-71. The NRA museum is close by, too.

Once you see the SR-71 up close, goto the dinky little Air Force museum in Del Rio and check out the camera and flight suit.
    Not that I particularly condone goint to Libtard wastelands, but the Boeing museum on south end of Seattle is phenomenal. Has an A-12 (CIA version fo SR-71, the still had the MD-21 on it last time I was there.. exceptionally rare. You can also sit in an SR-71 cockpit. Damn that thing is tight. They have start-unit and one of the engines on display too. You can see the top of it in this pic:
    UAVs01-720x480.jpg

PIMA Air and Space in Tuscon also has one, engine, ejection seat, suit and a camera nose cone on display.. and another of the MD-21s. very cool!

PIMA-07.jpg

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    ... well as these Indian tech workers with a hive mentality.
    They are some of the worst... I really could go on for hours. I lost a job at a bio-tech because the (off-shore-born) manager replaced *everyone* on my team with fellow immigrants.. leaving me unable to understand 1/2 of the meetings conducted in their native tongue... it was pretty clear I needed to vamoose or get the axe.. and upper management just let it all happen. The manager was well known for being incompetent.. boggles the mind. Maybe I have some prejudices... so be it, I feel like I earned (learned) them.

PS.. if you see nothing above this line.. the great Lords of the Intewebs probably intercepted my post..

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Not that I particularly condone goint to Libtard wastelands, but the Boeing museum on south end of Seattle is phenomenal. Has an A-12 (CIA version fo SR-71, the still had the MD-21 on it last time I was there.. exceptionally rare. You can also sit in an SR-71 cockpit. Damn that thing is tight. They have start-unit and one of the engines on display too. You can see the top of it in this pic:
    UAVs01-720x480.jpg

PIMA Air and Space in Tuscon also has one, engine, ejection seat, suit and a camera nose cone on display.. and another of the MD-21s. very cool!

PIMA-07.jpg
    I remember driving along I-5, especially in the 70's, wondering what planes I would see today at Boeing Field in South Seattle. I remember seeing the first 747's, making normal jet liners look like Cessna's. The SST's and seeing them placing a space shuttle on top a 747.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    I remember driving along I-5, especially in the 70's, wondering what planes I would see today at Boeing Field in South Seattle. I remember seeing the first 747's, making normal jet liners look like Cessna's. The SST's and seeing them placing a space shuttle on top a 747.
    It's been nearly 10 years since we ditched WA for warmer climates.. just after we left they received the Shuttle trainer, so my understanding is it's open to tour, unlike the rest of the retired shuttles. Also have the last flying Concorde open to the public. The cabin is tight.. and the windows are incredily tiny lol. We were able to see the Concorde land at the museum.. amazing stuff. There is a pile of other awesome stuff. There is a Connie and a De Havilland Comet at the Everett restoration facility last time I was there too.. flying art.

ktaylor966

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2020
    DFW
    Just read an article about Douchebags moving to Austin from Maryland, DC and California talking about how they hate our new laws and are going to vote to change them. Just pisses me off. This one whiney bitch was talking about she is too scared to go outside because ooh we can carry guns.
    The question is why in the f*ck did they move to Tx? They all need to realize they are refugees, not missionaries. Admittedly I’m no longer in TX. Recently sold my home and relocated to rural AR. Sarah Huckabee will be be the Governor here and this state will remain FREE. I still love TX but it’s now purple and will soon turn blue.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Are you sure it wasn't an SST? The Concorde isn't a Boeing plane, I may be mistaken, but I believe the Concorde was made by Airbus in France.
    According to the listing of the remaining Concorde's, there is one there, one in New York with the USS Intrepid, and one in the Smithsonian Air & Flight museum.

They were manufactured by a company called BAE which was later acquired by AirBus.

Paison

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Austin
    Just read an article about Douchebags moving to Austin from Maryland, DC and California talking about how they hate our new laws and are going to vote to change them. Just pisses me off. This one whiney bitch was talking about she is too scared to go outside because ooh we can carry guns.
    Yep…they come here and then think they need to make it the crap hole they left. Truly amazing.
    we moved here in 2000 from Connecticut and I couldn’t wait to get out of there! I never looked back and I love texas and our Governor. It amazes me they can’t see what a mess California and New York have become…

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    The question is why in the f*ck did they move to Tx? They all need to realize they are refugees, not missionaries. Admittedly I’m no longer in TX. Recently sold my home and relocated to rural AR. Sarah Huckabee will be be the Governor here and this state will remain FREE. I still love TX but it’s now purple and will soon turn blue.
    Did they make you leave most of your teeth at the border?

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    According to the listing of the remaining Concorde's, there is one there, one in New York with the USS Intrepid, and one in the Smithsonian Air & Flight museum.

They were manufactured by a company called BAE which was later acquired by AirBus.
    It was produced by the British and the French

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Had to look it up, and you are right. There is also a Boeing (2707) SST at Paine field.

Top Bottom